...life can be translucent

Menu

H 9.2.4.6 > 49

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked, "What can be done to stop HC from winning the election?" And I received the title cast.

I am surprised. I asked the question after reading loverofknowledge's post with a different question about this candidate and Yi replied H 9.3.6 > 60 to that query.

My initial thoughts are that while the email investigation won't hold her back from the bid, the ongoing revolution in the United States can.

The common line in both casts is the 6th line,i.e.,
From Wikiwing: Already rained, already come to rest.
Honour the power it carries.
The wife’s constancy brings danger,
The moon is almost full.
Noble one sets out to bring order – pitfall.’

I think perhaps it is saying that it is dangerous for HC to persist in her pursuit of the presidency. (I wish she would retire and spend time with her grandchild.)

Who is the "Noble one" in this reading? I am thinking it is Bernie Sanders? His supporters are frustrated that he told the media he would likely vote for Hillary. Perhaps it would have been a pitfall for him not to say this. To be more openly critical of her would be "to set out to bring order"?

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well she was in fact stopped from winning

Dragged back (9.2)
Already rained (9.6) meaning it was already decided then and there wasn t much she could do?

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
My post on the 2016 election.

"Although the Yi almost never predicts the future for me, I somewhat casually asked the Yi two questions regarding the US National elections in the beginning of October 2016.

1. What will the results of the election be for Democrats?
6.2: Failing to contend. Returns and flees to his own town people, 300 families.
6.4: Failing to contend. Return and face destiny. Change attitude. Determination about peace: auspicious.
This indicated losses for Democrats I thought, that would cause them to return home to their districts. And perhaps a need to reflect and accept loss. And the Democrats were in fact trounced. They have now lost over 1000 seats in government in the last 8 years.

2. Who will win the Presidency?
18.1 "Work on what has been spoiled." 18.1 is basically about correcting corruption that has been a result of rigid adherence to, or a blind faith in tradition or the status quo.

Trump was running on a need to overthrow the status quo, so this sounded like the Yi was saying Trump would win, but he was 13 points down in polling so his win seemed very unlikely. So I kind of shrugged and decided the Yi was saying whomever won, the problems with corruption in Washington would improve.
Well so far maybe not! But Trump did in fact win. This is one of the few times the Yi has been predictive for me, it almost always throws things back in my lap."

- LL

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).