...life can be translucent

Menu

Curious, Subtle message? 31.1.3.6 to 25

Reaction score
Asking about a relationship,

31.1.3.6 : this mirrors the situation very nicely -- there's a lot of talking (31.6), a little bit of attachment (31.3) and a wish to move forward (31.1) without much sense of how to do it.

The relating hexagram 25: this I'm curious about. Is it a subtle message?
In my experience 25 is not always a pleasant surprise, or is it? What might you expect the outcome to be?
Or the quality and unfolding of the relationship? based on this reading?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey

i just received 25.5>21 today, as you know 25 its about innocence, so maybe this is about, because its a relationship, the correct reasons possibly, keeping them in check or i suppose the relationship itself is at an innocent stage, i havent looked at the lines but i suppose they may give a hint to 25,

When you say 31.1 and you dont know how to move forward it kind of fits with 25, like a stumbling teenager with their head in love clouds, not saying thats you but when you meet someone new no matter how old you are, there is still a glow although i would say its more intense as a teenager, with hormones going crazy as well. Still it is suppose to be exciting i believe even as we age.

I think 31 and 25 together are a reasonably favorable or pretty good start to a new friendship.

Steve

Last edited:
W

weaver

Maybe you are being invited to go with this attraction (31) without trying to direct it into any specific outcome (25)?

W

weaver

I haven't experienced 25 as misfortune. When I have had spates of it it was telling me to lighten up and release my death grip on a specific outcome. At the time I didn't want to hear it. But if I had let it go, I would have been quite happy. Nothing awful happened. (Can one actually lose by lightening up?)

Reaction score
Hi Weaver, I was just thinking about this, too : releasing attachment, so that whatever the experience (or relationship) is meant to be, it will become and be.
Here's how I experience 25 (also with regard to the relationship I asked about): there's a freedom in letting things be as they are and a joy in that. Yet, if my own expectations and desires clash with the spontaneity of life, as it is, then i may experience pain.
In this relationship: actually, it is just playful and nice. But in my mind, and heart, I am saying, "it needs to go deeper or I should let it go" because I am nervous. It is "supposed" to go somewhere, where it's not going-- such is my expectation. That is how I experience this situation. And why 25 can be constraining or disappointing, if I'm pushing against, how things are.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
I was just thinking when I get 25 in relation to my business its usually meant like dont push the sale or let things unfold naturally, dont force the issues at hand, it is what it is at the moment, let the customer decide, stuff like that.

Steve

O

oceangirl

Sounds like a similar situation I was once in re a relationship - a good question I've learned to ask is How can I progress this relationship....

D

diamanda

25 could be seen as innocence and purity as other posters said. However in a relationship context it often shows a lack of sex/sexual chemistry. How was your question phrased?

Reaction score
My question was, "What shall I expect in this relationship, -- that it may go deeper, or instead become more distant?" something like that. You see, I sense it needs to go one way or the other.
Lack of sexual chemistry? I wouldn't really say that, about this relationship -- but a lack of clarity and direction, yes -- like, whether it will go there.
Maybe 25 is saying "No, it won't go there," or (as Steve indicates), "don't force it", or as ocean says, I could rephrase the question (or maybe consider my dreams? ).
I am not going to force things - -in fact, I may just drop it, and let it be (not very easy for me to do in such situations! -- drop it from my mind...).

Reaction score
Thanks, all. I took another step to clarify things (for myself). Nothing major but a step to move the relationship one way or the other and to detach my own energy from something ambiguous. It helped to receive your feedback.

lilo

visitor
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation, having similar thoughts.
What happened here?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).