...life can be translucent

Menu

Shock-Proof and Other Stories

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
I decided to bundle up some short stories I wrote and put it up on Amazon Kindle. The book is available for free if you have Kindle Unlimited (and you can get free trial for 30 days and there is no need to own a Kindle device - you can download the app for almost any device)

It's called Shock-Proof & Other Stories (shock-proof.moonfruit.com) & you can get it here.

Let me know how you like it, if you do read it, and any feedback would be very much appreciated. I will have an opportunity to upload a revised version in a while, in case anyone spots any errors.

Thank you & I hope it's not cheeky to post about this here? :blush:

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Grace:

Warmest CONGRATULATIONS !!!

I haven't kindle but I will try to read something and will tell you.

All the best,

Charly

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Who's that girl?

I've tried to read Amazon's preview but something happened with the book or with Amazon.
But now i find a page with this girl:

B64-tlLFr6_6161361_autoxauto_6161362_870xauto.jpg

Source: https://dnbosk.teemill.co.uk/
Somebody knows who is she? And where is the book?

Hi, Precision Grace, are you there? Let us know.

All the best,

Charly

Last edited:

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
Uh. I'm so sorry to not be around any more. Also the book wasn't very good so I scrapped the whole thing. It was an excellent adventure, nontheless.

charly

visitor
Reaction score
Uh. I'm so sorry to not be around any more. Also the book wasn't very good so I scrapped the whole thing. It was an excellent adventure, nontheless.
Thanks for answering, Grace:

I regret that you have rejected that, but nobody's perfect and something always remains.

I am not sure that the stories be not good enough, next stories can be better. If the adventure was good, why not try again?

Put some stories here. For my part, I am going to consult the Changes and will tell you assap. I wonder what happened to the pictures, I liked it.

All the best,

Charly

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).