...life can be translucent

Menu

50.1>14 ... and now?

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Dear friends, I had a strange day today. I'm currently on holiday at the seaside, relaxed and with nothing to do...Today I had lunch with my mum, just the two of us, and we started chatting about many things. At a certain point she started talking about my husband and she spoke out her mind.. basically she said I should break up with him for many different reasons, also because after 17 years' marriage it's just not possible to make it better or to resolve some problems which can't be resolved. Moreover I found out today that my "would be lover" (someone who's been in love with me for ages and that has been waiting for me to change my mind and start a new life with him) is seeing a woman (he started a relationship with her a few days ago). These two facts have upset me quite a lot. The fact that my mum was so straight with me with no playing around, the fact that my marriage is finishing and I'm 48 (critical age for a woman), the fact that I'm not able to make up my mind, the fact that a man I could have started a relationship with has found someone else... all these things have made me aware of the fact that I can't find a way out. I'm not happy with myself, I feel like I'm lost and I feel down in the mouth. Moreover I got involved in an online affair which has killed me, but that's another kettle of fish... To cut it short I asked IC what I should expect now, out of these "revelations"... what am I supposed to expect? I got 50.1>14... any ideas? Should I make a move somehow? Do you think these hex are good ones to get concerning my obscure future? Thank you one more time for your help. All the best E☺

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
"The superior man consolidates his fate by making his position correct."
These revelations are helping you get your outer world in alignment with your inner world. On the inner level you know you aren't ever going to be happy with this husband why continue with the facade?

Removal of stagnating stuff.
These revelations cause you to consider dumping your husband.

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rosada... and what about 14? Yes I think I have to pluck up courage and make a decision. Now it's time

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
If you 50.1"remove the stagnating stuff" from your life and you 14."curb evil and promote good" then you will be "obeying the benevolent will of heaven."

You may recognize there is other "stagnating stuff" in your world besides your partner and that by clearing those areas of clutter it becomes easier to see how to proceed with the marriage issue.

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
I think my marriage is over, even if it's the hardest thing to accept. Also because we have a 13 year old son... but I just can't go on like that, I need to live and rebuild myself. My mum in a way woke me up, a shocking wake up call, but necessary. It'll be a very hard period of my life, but I've made up my mind now and a healthy change is needed here because I feel I've been stuck for too long. The rest of "stagnating stuff " will come after. Thanks a lot for your insight. Love E❤

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmm...I hadn't realized a child was involved. 50.1 also says "taking a concubine for the sake of her son." Perhaps this is emphasizing the importance of shifting your focus from healing your marriage to doing whatever is necessary for the kid - that is, staying with a partner if it benefits the child. My proverb for 50.1 is "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water."

On the other hand, if the reality is that the marriage is not good for the son perhaps that is the realization that supports you in making changes.

I've probably made things more confusing...sorry...

M

mirian

Hi eleodd,

My experience with hex 50.1 > 14 is that you have to get rid of old stuff that has become stagnant and does not work anymore.
In my view, this reading represents a total removal of old, useless, pointless things in someone's life. Only by doing that you can start the renewing process. I don't think that this is just about your marriage, but it would include other things, like your beliefs, the way you do things and lifestyle, your doubts and fears. So there's quite a lot to consider and think about carefully. But the advice is: it needs doing. Hope that helps.

eleodd

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your insights. Yes, Mirian, it does help. It needs doing. I'll keep you posted..
Best
Elena❤

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).