...life can be translucent

Menu

What kind of woman should I try to be for my best life? 14.3

zodiacus

visitor
Reaction score
Hello!
I've been lurking here for months and learning lots from Yi.

So excited to finally join and be able to post :p

Anyways, I asked the oracle:
What kind of woman should I try to be for my best life?
I received 14.3

I've been in relationships the past 5 years (now single for 1)
And have tended to absorb my partner's lifestyle, and before that was in an unhealthy family situation where I was never allowed my own voice or ideas. I haven't had very much direction in my life and kind of don't know who I am or what I am supposed to do and am hoping to gain some clarity on this. I want to have a lovely life full of adventure and am hoping this hexagram points me in the direction of having that.

What do you guys think?

💕

D

diamanda

Hi zodiacus,

Be the kind of woman who gives a lot, to people who deserve it and also give back to you.

Stay away from people who offer nothing back, and stay away from people to who you have nothing to give.

It sounds to me that you've got an issue with giving/receiving, which you need to solve first.
Are you usually the kind of person who gives too much, in the hope that your self-sacrifice will benefit the situation?

zodiacus

visitor
Reaction score
Hi thank you so much for replying!

Yes, I definitely have a problem in regards to giving and receiving.

I am on the naive side and have definitely given a lot to people that just kept taking. I didn't realize that sacrificing yourself was very bad in general and it left me very very worn out. I realize now I need to take care of myself in order to take care of other people and if they are the right people they'll understand and they won't be demanding of me.

It goes both ways, it's really hard for me to ask people for help or receive things without feeling terribly indebted but I am working on it :bows:

Thank you thank you thank you !! ��

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Can you see any opportunity to live an uncommon life?
The prince in 14.3 lives in a bigger world and serves a higher purpose than the common man (小人).
Obviously he has more wealth to give away - them that's got shall get and all. This is worlds apart from the ones who feel they can't risk anything, and therefore never learn that what goes around comes around. It's a big leap to launch into that bigger world "full of adventure." And if that was a life for everybody, that everyone had courage for, more people would be living it. Seems to me you have to find that purpose to give yourself to. Can you bundle the things that you love into a path?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).