...life can be translucent

Menu

Going broke

jonb

visitor
Reaction score
My question: "Please give me advice about earning an income. Should I keep my antiques business?" and Yi's answer, 58.1.2.3.5 to 62.
I would welcome thoughts. Many thanks......

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
Two these hexagram (58 and 62) are in the same group of yijing hexahrams - metal. This means clearly that you should keep the business.
- the income will be increase after 30 days more;
- Recently the business is good or bad - that is belongs to your view, however there are not many competitors;
- Hexagram 58 means in this time, you are focusing on every levels of works/services/customers - that is so spread. Hexagram 62 means A SMALL ROAD - so should focus on a certain thing - it is better.
Everything here I tell are not my advice, but my reading from Yi-Jing. good luck.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

The lines see to be suggesting that you maybe, are indulging in pleasures a little too much I am guessing that you are worried about your financial situation so you are looking to escape from that frame of mind, this is not the we way to get out of debt.

Trust me I have had these lines many times and actually been related to my business, most of my reading are about my business unless something major arises.

Ok so to break it down for you

Line 1 firstly you need to start being happy within yourself, worrying and getting down about this is not going to change your situation. Line two and three are describing the actual excess and line 5 is describing possibly the company you are keeping, people who may want to party are not the best people to be around if you want to get out of debt or are running a profitable business.
These types of people usually wont care if you go bust either. Not saying they are evil or bad just thats what the end result will lead too. I just mean if you did go broke then you may find these types of people dont tend to hang around, usually in my experience are like rats off a sinking ship
"Sincerity toward disintegrating influences is dangerous" is more advice about this line.

62 for me in business has always been about small wins and not quick fixes, the image is of a bird , birds can only fly so high before they should land also if they fly too high they will run into issues, so only achieve what you can i realistic terms , i think you can also relate this to the other advice, excessive pleasures, usually the higher you go the further it is coming down,

Wu: Excess of the Small indicates pervasiveness and the advantage of being persevering. One may succeed in doing small business, but not big one. Like the lingering sound of a bird flying by, it is not suitable to go upward, but suitable to go downward. Great fortune.

If i could put the whole advice in one line it would be "come back down to earth"

If you do a specific reading on whether you should keep the business or not I would be happy to look at it.

PS I have an internet marketing business if you need any advice pm me and i can see if there is anything i can do to advise you.

Good luck

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).