...life can be translucent

Menu

New to Iching, Help with interpretation, please.

Posionivy

visitor
Reaction score
I've been learning Iching for a few months, and I understand most of my readings, but this one has me stumped.
My question was "should I continue to work from home and build my business or should I go and find a job?
I Dont understand the answer.

Can someone pls help me to understand my reading.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
what were the details, the hexagram and the lines

Steve

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
because You do not cast a hexagram, so I take a hexagram for you based on time of your post - this is another way of taking hexagram in traditional Yi Jing (Today, 04:06 PM):
I get: hexagram no. 23, active:line 6, change to hex.no. 2:
- Hex.No 23 describe the status now, in which you are in a not good condition of work, with many difficulties: no customers/many competitors/stressed and forced by someone...
- Your money/income now you can see clearly its tendency is going worse (or will be).
- If above descripption is correct, the answer is: try to find new things; anyway if you don't do that, you will be forced to do that soon.

Posionivy

visitor
Reaction score
I've been learning Iching for a few months, and I understand most of my readings, but this one has me stumped.
My question was "should I continue to work from home and build my business or should I go and find a job?
I Dont understand the answer.

Can someone pls help me to understand my reading.
12.5 to 35

lilo

visitor
Reaction score
I think you should try asking a more precise question. Like what are the prospects in Option 1. and same for the other option. That way you can see the scenario in both the cases.

lilo

visitor
Reaction score
because You do not cast a hexagram, so I take a hexagram for you based on time of your post - this is another way of taking hexagram in traditional Yi Jing (Today, 04:06 PM):
I get: hexagram no. 23, active:line 6, change to hex.no. 2:
- Hex.No 23 describe the status now, in which you are in a not good condition of work, with many difficulties: no customers/many competitors/stressed and forced by someone...
- Your money/income now you can see clearly its tendency is going worse (or will be).
- If above descripption is correct, the answer is: try to find new things; anyway if you don't do that, you will be forced to do that soon.

How can this work? If you go by time or even date, you can't go past Hex.31

steve

visitor
Reaction score
if your question was i am guessing should I work from home I think its good , 35 for me works well in business but it does mean you need to roll up your sleeves,
what was the exact question because you have two questions there, 12.5 is about the Stand still giving way and leading to 35 its a positive reading so i dont know if its for getting a job or staying with what you are doing.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).