: Curvas:

Attachments

• Por_onde_começo_para_ser_feliz.pdf
    6.2 KB · Views: 11

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I just want to translate into English Sandy's question and answer, so other people may give their input.

The title of the thread is: How do I find my path?

The way Sandy phrased her question in Clarity's reading software was: Where do I begin in order to be happy?

Her answer was 53 zhi 7

D

diamanda

Thanks for translating Sixth Relative.

Sandy55, I wonder if you will be able to read the answer in English... but anyway I'll give it a go.

How do I find my path? / Where do I begin in order to be happy?
53.2.3.5.6 > 7

You need to move away from waiting for someone else to guide you and give you happiness.
The lines of 53 describe lots of interaction with others (a failed relationship maybe).
Move away from that, and take the situation in your own hands (7).
Be dynamic and master of yourself and the situation.

M

mirian

Hex 53.2.3.5.6 > 7

Hi Sandy, where to start to be happy? Well, it looks like that happiness is a gradual process (53) that requires determination and clear goals (7).

I would say that a good starting point is getting yourself in a good place (line 2) by treating yourself well, being healthy, living in harmony with others. Be good to yourself and to others.

Then accept that not everything is going to go according to plan and come to fruition (line 3). There will be disappointment, sadness and frustration.

But you don't lose your faith and strength, you keep going and keep fighting because eventually you are going to get where you want to be (line 5) and a completely new life will be waiting for you (line 6).

By the way, Sandy is a Brazilian Portuguese speaker, so yes hopefully the thread will be translated nicely ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).