...life can be translucent

Menu

Change Hex 49 and The relationship

Tara24

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been using the site for many years, however always waited for the right time to ask the right question!
This is a relationship question yes, although I feel that now my expectations regarding what seemed to be a potential long term partnership has not manifested and in fact I am not sure if M even wants my in their life at all . Thinking that I received Hex 49 Un for the reading on what would be the outlook of the 'New Transformed' relationship I have with M, I can't quite understand the significance of the Unchanging element.Does this bode well for partnerships?
My instincts are falling short here and I would like to explore the nature of our relationship from now on, so that I can make the decision to leave M behind or to actively build something new with him.
Can someone help me out?
I just want to honor us both and follow my path according the the mandate of heaven.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Tara:hugs::hugs:

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
No. 49: revolution - ok, but which direction? of course this is belongs to you, I read only from I-Ching:
Here I see you are affected not so well in this relation, but that person is not affected anything: he has his direction, not icluding you (since before till now).
However, next few weeks, he will have some promotion in getteign closer with you, but this action will be an instant sensation of him, not a longterm one.
IF I am correct and I were you, my direction of "revolution" is far away from him. regards.

Blue Eagle

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 49uc appears in my reading when I must go through a personal transformation/revolution. In my readings it means 'absolute change', a kind of change that is initiated from within. An unchanged hexagram usually refers to the inner world in my understanding. So I am guessing that something within you is in transformation. Maybe a part of you already knows what is going to happen and it is in preparation for an inner revolution. When I get hex 49 I really get excited because I know that on a deeper level I have chosen for a change/ for a change of path. The great thing about that is, when we take new action we get new results.

wish you all the best

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).