...life can be translucent

Menu

"19.1.3.5 > 48" Relationship outcome

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
"What will be the outcome of this relationship?" Yes that old chestnut.

"19.1.3.5 > 48"

I've been with this person for now 5 months (long distance but we've been physically together 80% of the time) - he's moving to London in the winter to be with me.

Could 19 mean something to do with learning and growing together... and 48 reaching the depth.

Sometimes I worry about the sustainability of this union - he's almost 7 years younger than me and even though he expresses so much love towards me...and I feel more connection with him than anyone else... I still have a little insecurity about our age difference.

Thoughts on my reading are appreciated :)

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Hi I will give it a shot...

Look ahead towards the future. The feelings are mutual and you are not alone... Get in touch with your deeper feelings through meditation, perhaps... Love can be found. Can be very rewarding... I don't see anything which references the age difference. All the best..

O

oceangirl

Mooncatcher my exhusband is 10 years younger than me but we didn't split up because of the age difference it had no impact on our relationship. He then went on to a relationship with anither older woman. I've had a number of men pursue me who are younger the latest one is 22 years younger, although that didn't go anywhere he said age has got nothing to do with it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).