...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump or Clinton?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

....... sorry to interrupt here: I'm not, NOT, involved in your struggle over there - I'm from Denmark - but please forget about who is right and who is wrong. Trump is right in his perspective and Hilary (Clinton) in her perspective... Right ?
    I asked about the issue and got the picture, from the I, that a WOMAN will appear on the scene.
    The strange thing about those answers given by the I is, that female or Yin, can actually also mean a male (???) Trumph so to speak. In Yin is Yang as well as Yang is in Yin. Confused ?

Read my reading if interested in this forum.

Btw. I'm not either with Clinton OR Trumph, Just asked the I in pure curiosity. Hope the best will succeed - for the US as well as for the world.
    Awakening in young Yang,
    fulfilling in old Yang,
    enjoying in young Yin,
    resting in old Yin.
    The daily, annual and existencial cyclus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see what you mean about woman/feminine svenrus.
    But I just don't think the gender is relevant in the case of them two. They're both corrupt (18).
    I once tried to guess the gender of the next UK prime minister, I guessed male because of 34 and what UK got was Theresa May.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

18 ?

OK, Your' from without the US as well, and as I not involved, but more sort of interested - of course in the perspective of Divination (Right ?) - in what the OUTCOME of that cast is: Right OR Wrong ie is the cast (yarrow, die, coins....) this OR that. And, which conclusion we can learn out of that.
    I've tried to follow so many thread along the way so that I'm more confused than cleared up... 10000000000000 and so on moments concerning the matter.... Come on ! Before You have even thought about figuring those out You're left behind, I mean: You simply use that lot of a time to manage it, You have to leave.... (If You want to go on with Your life)
    I just see the way that I Ching speaks to me like the way that it's more like in pictures than it's in words. And the first impression You'll get as well is in images like the first signs ever we learned were those pictographs or as Alfred Huang calls them Ideographs that reached us from fare back in time. I think we will have to understand I Ching more out of the pictures than out of any text given...

And, Dear Diamanda, I don't care whether I'm wrong in my vision about a WOMAN entering here ! Let me be wrong !

I only react here because You answered me.
    Awakening in young Yang,
    fulfilling in old Yang,
    enjoying in young Yin,
    resting in old Yin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

18: you said the answer you got for "Give me a picture of the new president of USA" is hex. 18.
    I agree that the I Ching also speaks in images, not only in words.
    Very soon we will all know the outcome of this election and we can re-think the casts then and learn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just a note on the brexit patterns i watched a video and a UK book maker was saying the betting patterns are the same as brexit, and there is a huge increase in bets for trump. What happened with brexit was that many people didnt say what they were going to do to avoid conflict. I could imagine that with Trump

Steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamanda View Post
    18: you said the answer you got for "Give me a picture of the new president of USA" is hex. 18.
    I agree that the I Ching also speaks in images, not only in words.
    Very soon we will all know the outcome of this election and we can re-think the casts then and learn.
    Yes, sorry. And You are right about hex. 34 pointing toward a male in it's sense of attributes ie father, mother, sons and daughters. But sometimes, instead of demanding a Yes/No-answer You can demand a "how will it look like", "what's the caracteristic of him or her", "Show it to me" rather than "Tell me" etc.
    Last edited by svenrus; October 23rd, 2016 at 02:19 PM. Reason: deleting unrelevant add
    Awakening in young Yang,
    fulfilling in old Yang,
    enjoying in young Yin,
    resting in old Yin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Scary thread... Hadn't asked the Yi about the elections and just did now.

Please give me an image of who the next US pres will be: 49.1.3.4 to 8

That is not reassuring to me in the least...

I'd had a "fantasy" a couple of weeks ago that something would happen and that Obama would be "prolongued" for a year or so. But of course, there is no provision to make that possible...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My take. Clinton is going to win. Not just reading the I-Ching, if not, reading the situation, and most than all... the media shift.

In my country, the closer the elections got, you could clearly see how the media shifted to give a stronger force to certain candidate.

So, what im seeing its that Hillary its getting that support. And with honesty, i dont think that elections are that big of a deal. Trump its the force that needs to be there, to create this scenario we are living. 38.

The oppositiong, two clearly voices, that not only separate the presidents, if not all of the population. And the ones that are in the "I dont know". The possitive of all of this, its that people decrease in their minds, the power of presidents.

If the president its not any kind of representation of how i see the world, then... i must be the change and not an external force. We are the flow, and we have the internal strength of moving as a flow, not by command, if not by integrity.

Maybe it just me, but i sense that growing and growing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread seems to be stuck in the same 2 Party Trap that many in the United States think we are stuck in. My view is that things are so unstable this year that there is a real possibility of a third party win. Green Party Jill Stein is on the ballot or available in 48 voting places giving her the possibility of winning the 270 electoral votes to win. I know that it is highly improbable. But it IS possible. This is the way I hear I Ching speaking when steve asks if Trump will win and is given the answer 26.1.2.6 > 15. I hear Yi saying. NO. There will be a Great Taming. 26.1 There is danger in a Trump presidency, i.e, danger of something like a civil war. 26.2 There is danger in a Clinton presidency of continuing the proxy war with Russia being fought in Syria. 26.2 Both of these corrupt campaigns will fall apart and be humbled. 26.6 Heaven will clear the way for a campaign with Integrity.

On the day I saw steve's reading I asked about the possibility of Jill Stein winning the election and received Hexagram 27 unchanging. The United States is going through the Jaws of an initiation in which the country has the possibility of correcting its source of nourishment. It remains to be seen. It will depend on people breaking out of the two party trap and availing themselves of the information available on social media. The corporate media is not telling the story accurately of what is afoot on the ground in the U.S.
    Last edited by jumpingmouse; October 27th, 2016 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jumpingmouse View Post
    This thread seems to be stuck in the same 2 Party Trap
    And yet many of us who have posted have said that it's very possible none of the two will win.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpingmouse View Post
    I asked about the possibility of Jill Stein winning the election and received Hexagram 27 unchanging
    In my experience, 27 unchanging means that the hunger will remain unsatisfied. I don't see JS winning with such an answer (although I hope I'm wrong).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast