...life can be translucent

Menu

Just a nudge in the right direction please

realmuse

visitor
Reaction score
I suppose I should start where the story won't be so long. So the issue is I need to know where to start figuring out what this condition is called so I can do what I can to find some help; Years ago a close friend from my past met and became close friends with someone I almost idolized in the entertainment business. I didn't believe them and thought they were joking/lying to me up until I was given the phone when they called their house one night. I blacked out the experience but occassionally can recall topics and his voice. This happened on more than one occassion with his calls in which I was given the phone, infact everytime. Now that this person has passed away recently, I feel a strong need to recover these conversations and my memory of them and try to find out what this condition is called and why it happened, which in my opinion was some form of shock. Can someone help me in any way and lead me in the right direction for help. Thank you.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
...what this condition is called and why it happened, which in my opinion was some form of shock.

You already figured it out.
It is called shock, specifically related to idol/hero worship.

I witnessed it once.
Went to dinner with someone at a small neighborhood restaurant. We ran in to her favorite rockstar (a famous one) there. She went pale and could barely speak, her eyes were huge, and she looked about to pass out.

realmuse

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I will have to add that I had a full conversation on the phone with this person according to the boyfriend who gave me the phone and was near. So neither of them believed that I didnt remember much. Thank you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).