...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 42.2.3 changing to 9

Ardashir

visitor
Reaction score
I am at the end of a very turbulent, emotionally charged short relationship. I've finally had enough and want to move on. He has been slowly fading from my life. I asked the IChing "what would be the impact of Activating my online dating profile on my love life? And received Hexagram 42.2.3 changing to 9. Any insights greatly appreciated.

I also asked "where do I stand in relation to J?" And I received Hexagram 1.1.2 changing to 33

And followed this by "Will I ever see X again?" And received
Hexagram 61.1.3.5.6 changing to 46.

Thanks.

Ardashir

visitor
Reaction score
Hi
I am new to the forum. Would really appreciate your insights. Please share... And thank you in advance...

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Ardashir,

42.2.3 to 9 ~ Activating your online dating profile will increase your chances for marriage/family.
1.1.2 to 33 ~ Hidden Dragon/take no action, Dragons in the field ~ Keep J in the friend zone.
61.1.3.5.6 to 46 ~ Maintain your boundaries with X, and you will rise to your goal.

I hope this helps!

Ardashir

visitor
Reaction score
I wanted to provide an update since these readings were done.

I am still in contact with x, and dating casually. X and J referred to the same person. There are still a lot of unresolved feelings between us. But we are in contact regularly via phone and text. I am personally going through a lot of change in my personal and professional life.

While our relationship has dissolved, we are talking a lot about our expectations for a relationship. I feel this is a fated meeting, needs to run its course.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).