...life can be translucent

Menu

What's stopping him from contacting: 62.2.3.5 > 47?

matchaa

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wrote about my story in this thread (http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frie...inks-is-quot-right-quot-reaching-out-to-an-ex) but thought I'd start a new one incase anyone is searching specifically for this combination.

To sum it up: I asked earlier if I should contact my ex for his birthday (we haven't talked in about 3 months). It seemed favorable to contact him, so I did 2 days ago by e-mail (bit of a long story but I don't have his number anymore).

I told him that I missed him, mentioned an event we went to for his birthday last year, told him that I'd still love to catch up/give bday punches/workout together if he was still open to it (he suggested working out months ago, but it didn't happen).

No response (yet?).

I asked Yi 2 questions, one was "How does my ex feel about me now?" (after the birthday message).

I got 8.1 > 3. I interpreted that as he wanted to get together with me (as indicated by line 1? sincerity?) but that it would be difficult to given the circumstance.

I then asked - "What's stopping my ex from contacting me then? What's this "difficulty"?"

I got 62.2.3.5 > 47

I read up on 47 and I get the impression it has to do with hopelessness. Within that context, perhaps the lines in 62 indicate that he doesn't feel like it would go anywhere, i.e. it's pointless? I'm struggling with hex 62 and the moving lines.

Can anyone help me with the interpretation? Thank you!!

arbole

visitor
Reaction score
It can be a lot of things, some clues:

The Image

Thunder on the mountain: The image of Preponderance of the Small. Thus in his conduct the superior man gives preponderance to reverence. In bereavement he gives preponderance to grief. In his expenditures he gives preponderance to thrift.

Nine in the third place means: If one is not extremely careful somebody may come up from behind and strike him. Misfortune.

Nine in the fourth place means: No blame. He meets him without passing by. Going brings danger. One must be on guard. Do not act. Be constantly persevering.

Judgement

Oppression. Success. Perseverance. The great man brings about good fortune, no blame. When one has something to say it is not believed.

It might not be that, thats how it is, but just how he feels. Bereavement. This might strike me. Going brings danger, i must be on guard.

Or, thats him is in some sort of trouble, and didnt even read the mail. Or... or... or...

I been in that situation of an ex reaching to me after months, years. My feelings would rollercoaster from one minute to the other: "Oh, this is so good!"; "Oh... but... what if? mmm, this dosent feel right"; "Mmm... im more calm now"; etc, etc.

matchaa

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for replying. :) I was fully prepared to just not hear back from him because of the bereavement interpretation and him possibly being on guard...

But guess what? He replied today, 3 days later.

I immediately asked Yi - "What are my ex's feelings towards me now?"

And I nearly fell over... I got 62 AGAIN!!!... but with different lines than the first time.

62.1.6 > 30

I'm reading about line 6 from here: http://www.jamesdekorne.com/GBCh/hex62.htm - and it talks about arrogance and being overly ambitious, but meeting with disaster.

Does this mean that he feels overly confident that I want him?!

Even though in his message he sounded really friendly and said "I'm always up for working out" and joked about something fitness related, I don't really feel like replying at all because it doesn't really sound like he really wants to hang out.

Either I'm cautious (because he didn't follow up on meeting few months ago) - or as Yi says, maybe he is guarded and doesn't want to possibly get hurt by me so he's trying to sound laidback about it.

Not sure what to think..

M

maggie may

As I recall your last readings and thread indicated you are in the 'friend zone.' Sounds like he is over you breaking up with him and willing to be friendls. I would not count on him knowing that you want to try getting back together unless you tell him.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
He thinks you are trouble. (for him)
He thinks you are trouble. (for him)

He is being cautious, lying low.
So, how bad is his temper?
and how controlling was he?
Do you want those things to be part of your life?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think you are falling into a few traps here see

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frie...42-Blog-post-Advice-for-relationship-readings

Take the 62.1.6 as about you. Go by what you see not by what you imagine he thinks. Another problem was seeing the 14 in the other thread as meaning there was definately going to be a reconciliation or something. Sending the card may just be an act of generosity feeding future goodwill between you....it didn't promise more IMO. Now you are asking questions based on misunderstanding of other answers. To really get in a pickle you can ask questions about how he feels . Want to know that then ask him

I think 62.1.6 is asking you to get back in touch with the reality of the situation. So you sent a card, that's nice for future good feeling between you but a card isn't necessarily going to trigger a lot more than an amiable feeling.

I'm not saying you won't get back together but I do feel you are falling into common traps by the line of questioning you are following. If you want to get back with him do something real about it, like ask him to come back..

Edit...sorry you have asked him more direct things just saw that. But the 62 for you, stay close to the truth of things, stay close to detail and to what actually happens and be careful not to get too carried away. Look after yourself carefully

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).