...life can be translucent

Menu

Slightly Confused - 1.2.4.5.6 > 15

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey there

Basically I want to start a new business in the new year something away from IT. Its a dental holiday business where people can come to the Philippines and get their teeth fixed for around 70% off normal western prices and have a holiday at the same time. Its a growing industry and from what i am used to it seems reasonably easy to run.

I do have other IT projects being prepared for next year as well. I would really like to have a business outside IT. I simply asked should I start this business in the new year. I cant help but feel the Yi maybe advising to maybe get the IT projects in order first and see what happens. AS you can see the lines are very busy.

I have the marketing skills and sometimes feel what i do for my clients goes unappreciated or they dont understand what i am doing for them. Some of them make huge money via my marketing skills. My underlying thoughts are that i use my marketing skills for other peoples business's non IT related why not have something for myself.

Just not sure what the Yi is advising whether its a good idea or not which seems odd to me

Steve

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Should you start this business in the new year?
1. Have a clear business plan
1.2 See what others are doing in this field. Look for a mentor.
1.3 Learn everything you can about it.
1.4 Start on a level that is comfortable for you, beware promising more than is possible.
1.5 Join the local business group.

15. If you have something worthwhile to contribute it appears reasonable to assume you will be able to create a decent position for yourself with a moderate income.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Rosada

Line 3 I dont have and its line 6 the arrogant dragon that kind of confused me as well. Line 5 is always good.

I have actually joined an ex pats group over here which could be good for networking.

Thanks for your reply

Steve

M

maggie may

What stands out to me is that all the lines in the outer trigram are moving. Since it indicates the question or starting a business next year, it says to me there is a lack of balance in the outer situation. Heaven, which could be said to indicate creating a new business venture, would become earth if all the lines moved. Earth is responsive, takes in seeds for growth, nurtures things, etc. This would help bring balance to the situation.

You also have a moving line in the lower trigram which is generally in the place of expression or showing to the world, engagement. Altogether there are four moving lines which could also be described as too much. Having so many moving lines, especially in asking about a new business venture in which you are inexperienced, is indication to me that it is a direction on shaky footing.

Best wishes

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Maggie

Thanks for your reply, food for thought,

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes the more i think about it , it is not the right time or for some reason the right business.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).