...life can be translucent

Menu

Taking someone into my home

solivini

visitor
Reaction score
I recently took this girl into my home, as she was homeless. She is 18, but still very much a child in my eyes. I know some of the kids she went to school with, so she isn't a complete stranger. Nevertheless, I wanted to ask the following questions to get some ideas of what I was dealing with concerning her.

What do I need to know about her?
25.6 > 17
I took this to mean she is the kind of person who it is natural for her to go with the flow which tends to get her in trouble. An innocent sort of person who goes through life with her head in the clouds.

I also asked: What do I need to beware of regarding her? (My intention behind the question was to see if I could root out any behaviors that would cause me or my daughter any serious problems; i.e. stealing, lying, substance problems, or really anything that I cannot deal with.)
3.3 > 63
I don't feel that there are any bad things such as what I was thinking of here. I feel the answer is, just be very conscious of her tendency to be flaky and not pay attention to whats going on around her. She's really just kind of lost in the world.

I'd love to hear any further insights about these two readings and my interpretation of them.

B

butterfly spider

Sometimes when we ask a question about another person - ie what do I need to know about her, there is already some doubt or anxiety about the situation. You may already get a feeling that you need to be cautious here. I think your casting of 25.6 is about taking action to avoid anything that may suddenly come to bite you - almost as if by acting as if everything is OK playing the innocent, you put yourself in a vulnerable position. I think that your second question was almost saying - I am really worried here, what should I do? - and in this case, my sense is that you need to take control of things, have rules and stick to them. I think the innocence refers to you in this situation. I dont think its saying that there is anything you should be concerned about, just dont act as if all is tiketiboo and then say - look what happened.........

Could a question along the lines of - what measures must I take to ensure that her stay goes well? Then you would have positive things to work on.

Just a thought.

solivini

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts, butterfly spider.
It's true that I am being cautious, just because I don't know her well. I don't feel as if the casting was referring to me, however; Yi tends to answer me quite directly.
I will take your advice on the suggested query. That's a good question, one that I hadn't thought of. Thanks!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).