...life can be translucent

Menu

52 unchanging

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all :)

Can you please offer some thoughts on this?

I'll need to have a small surgery, and now I'm deciding where to go.

I asked how will it go if I choose doctor X? I got 52 unchanging.

I can see this is saying I shouldn't be overanalyzing and worrying too much.

But is this a yes, I can go there, or no, I should keep still? Maybe now is not the right time, or place?

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Hi chocolatecookie,

I've had 52 for a clear yes/no question recently. I wanted to get some ripe bananas for supper, you know the yellow ones with (ideally - big) black dots (all over). It takes some luck to find these in a store.
I asked 'Will I find ripe bananas at that store?' - 52. and also 62.1.

I thought - 'nope'. Then I thought - 'hey there will be a mountain upon mountain of them :)' Because of the trigrams in h52 you know.

So I went there - and there was not even one yellow banana. 3 boxes full of half-green bananas, just from the storage facility. So to answer your question - keep still, there are other options.

p.s. went to the market next day and got what i wanted for 1/4 of the price! nice :)

Last edited:

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Tim K for sharing your question. :)
Yes, it looks clear, especially with finding them the next day.
This hexagram says something is hidden and unknown at the moment.

I also think I should keep still for now, I don't feel this is encouraging.
With trigrams mountain over mountain, and the lines in the lower trigram have no proper correlate in the upper trigram, I've read somewhere it's the image of two people turning their back on each other.
That's not the image I need in this situation. I'll wait a little and than ask for another doctor.

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm writing here since it's the same subject. I'm still deciding where to go for a small surgery.

I got a recommendation for another great doctor, and now I asked should I go with him for this surgery.

Answer: 18.2.3.6 to 2

Usually I have some ideas about hexagram lines and meanings, but I really don't understand this one at all.

I would appreciate your help. :)

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

52 and 18zhi2 for me both rise the question whether surgery would be necessary and/or effective. Are you sure surgery is the only/best option?

Wish you all the best

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Sixth Relative,
thank you. Well yes, I'm pretty sure it's necessary. It's nothing huge, surgery is routine, and it's best to do it as soon as possible. That's what mt doctor advised.
In theory, I could leave it like this, but I'm not sure what would be the consequences.
I would really like to get over with that, I don't understand why i ching is giving me this answers.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).