...life can be translucent

Menu

Question reference Foundations Course.

edenworkshops

visitor
Reaction score
Hello.

I am thinking about taking the foundations course over 14 weeks, you say you supply video and audio, are these files we are sent to keep or are they links to online sources?

Thank you.

Richard

Eden Workshops

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Richard,

Welcome to Clarity!

Hilary is on a well-earned Christmas vacation until January, so she won't see this until then. In the meantime, my guess, based on my own experience with the course, is that the pdfs and audio files are downloadable and you keep them. The videos are hosted online and are not downloadable. (Please bear in mind that I might be wrong, or something might have changed since I accessed it.)

I hope you do take the course! It's extremely well done and highly worthwhile. I've read through it and (mostly, thank heaven for the audio files) listened to it many times by now, and I learn and understand more each time.

If you're a member of Change Circle, you'll also have access to the Yi Academy. We've gone through each module there, testing out and practicing the concepts from the course, and discussing them with Hilary and amongst ourselves. Educational and a lot of fun! Those threads are on-going, so new members can continue to ask questions and post course assignments in them.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).