...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 1.2.5 changing to 30 - money problems

-herher

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Iching friends,

I've been having money problems for a while now... I'm studying arts at the Academy. Currently I'm working during nights at the hostel. I asked Iching a question about money - how can I earn more money. (I don't want any luxuries in life). Can you help me interpret the answer I got; hexagram 1 with changing lines 2 and 5.

Thank you very much. :)

Last edited:

kttuan

visitor
Reaction score
this means: currently your pocket is so "small", but in Feb. 2017 it will be better. Thư way: light yourselves via your profession.

335soul

visitor
Reaction score
Hello guys, I also need your help for the same chart about other kind of question. **1.2.5 (1 > 30I asked to the Iching to advice me about what could I do to make things working for having a baby with my boyfriend that declares to be unready for that and the answer has been 1.2.5 that means hexagram 1 changing in 30. What do you think it is saying as from my point I feel too involved to clear read his message. Thanks a lot to who will want to give me an explanation. ��*One warns their relatives that they need to examine other proposals.***The formation**1 - Evolution*Changing to obtain quality work.** *1.2 - One has a strong potential and learns.** *1.5 - One has understood the needs of the times.***In the making**30 - Lucidity*Patience will bring success.*

335soul

visitor
Reaction score

Hello guys, I also need your help for the same chart about other kind of question. **1.2.5 (1 > 30I asked to the Iching to advice me about what could I do to make things working for having a baby with my boyfriend that declares to be unready for that and the answer has been 1.2.5 that means hexagram 1 changing in 30. What do you think it is saying as from my point I feel too involved to clear read his message. Thanks a lot to who will want to give me an explanation. 💁*One warns their relatives that they need to examine other proposals.***The formation**1 - Evolution*Changing to obtain quality work.** *1.2 - One has a strong potential and learns.** *1.5 - One has understood the needs of the times.***In the making**30 - Lucidity*Patience will bring success.*

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).