...life can be translucent

Menu

What if I distance myself a little from the group project? Hex 33.5.6 to 62

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Clarity,

There is deadline in two weeks for the group project that is part of my finals for my studies. I have the uneasy feeling that I am the mule who is pulling the cart for the project. Last week our project supervisor took me apart and asked me to stop writing so much. It was obvious to her who was doing all of the writing for the paper (me). My degree depends on the succes of this project and I have a job to look out for. So failing is really not an option. My other teammates seem to be way more carefree then me and it's been really frustrating. Usually I don't have trouble working together with my classmates but this project just puts me on edge. I feel frustrated to be dependent on others for my future.

I asked Yi: What if I distance myself a little from the group project? Hex 33.5.6 to 62

Yes, retreat from writing but stay present with teammates in small ways.
Line 5 & 6 seems to underline that a retreat would be the right choice.

Insights? Yes please? :) :) :bows:

dancingfox

visitor
Reaction score
Update:

Retreating in small ways was the best possible choice for me in our project. It seems that opinions were divided among our team as to who put in the most effort. I'm just glad I finally earned my degree... and that this group project is a nightmare I've left far behind me by now.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).