...life can be translucent

Menu

I asked Yi about a psychic reading i had.

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
I asked rather a psychic reading i had today was truthful or not. I know, I know... a reading about a reading? But, you can never be too right. Am i right? I consulted a psychic for details, and i consulted Yi for confirmation. The answer i got from Yi was 56.3.6 to 16.

56 being Travelling and 16 being Enthusiasm. Do you think this means yes? Do you think this was the best way to phrase my question?

D

diamanda

An arrogant traveller who misbehaves dangerously, and illusion/delusion.
If the psychic advised you to stay away from such a person, then it was truthful.
If the advise was not that, then the psychic is dangerous and untruthful.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked rather a psychic reading i had today was truthful or not. I know, I know... a reading about a reading? But, you can never be too right. Am i right? I consulted a psychic for details, and i consulted Yi for confirmation. The answer i got from Yi was 56.3.6 to 16.

56 being Travelling and 16 being Enthusiasm. Do you think this means yes? Do you think this was the best way to phrase my question?

I think it's saying that whatever information she gave you was pretty much throwaway, temporary (56)hype (16)...it doesn't amount to much. That is the nature of the reading was something too big for it's boots that falls down upon any scrutiny which is how I see the lines in your situation. Also with 16 in the background I think this was insubstantial hype. If she got you excited in any way, either fretful or full of anticipation then take it with a grain of salt.

Of course I do not know the psychic and she may be a good one but frankly this reading suggests there's nothing substantial to go on here so go on with your life as normal

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both. I am sorry it took this long. I've been very disorganized lately. I appreciate your feedback. I had such suspicions, and now I'm pretty sure they are right.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).