...life can be translucent

Menu

Unveiling the Mystery of the I Ching by Tuck Chang (Author), et al. finally on print

S

svenrus

Tuck Chang, whom's website is well known to most of us here, http://www.iching123.com/ , has published his book Unveiling the Mystery of the I Ching recently.

On Amazon UK and in other parts of the world.

Congratulation mr. Chang !

S

svenrus

Just received the book.
I'll not make any commentaries at this time but just: An index would have been nice.... But not a necessity as it is a work-book; a very comprehensive one !
Thank You mr. Chang.

P

peterg

A work-book ?

It will be interesting to see what influence the editors had on the web content. I expect some general proof-reading, some tidying up of the language and grammar, and maybe a little more friendly towards gender attitudes in the West.
Tuck said in the past he didn't want to make the material available in any print form until it was book-ready, but actually it was possible to print the web content by doing a little editing on the address bar. I suppose its safe to say so, now that the book is out.
I am surprised he didn't publish sooner but no doubt had his reasons and I am glad that it was-is available online.

S

svenrus

A work-book ?

Sorry for using that word. What I meant was that You use it when consulting I Ching ie look up the hexagram and read that - contrary to books about I Ching where an index is absolutely needed.
Until now I've only looked up reading some old reading I had to see how he manage it - and until now it seems very promising....

(Wonder why Amazon don't have a "Look inside" this book or a short extract... )

Last edited:

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Starting from the print book page, I couldn't find a Kindle version. But there is one! Here it is for the UK
http://amzn.to/2iNvHKw
- so if you search in your own neck of the woods you should find it.

deepstillwater

visitor
Reaction score
I'm very excited about this book — I read Tuck Chang's website a lot. I found the descriptions of the hexagrams and the information in the changing lines to prompt deeper understanding for me.

congratulations Tuck Chang!

adarkana

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Belatedly adding to this thread of praise for Tuck Chang's translation, which I've only been working with for a few days but already know is going to be my "go to" for the next months, if not years.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).