...life can be translucent

Menu

Is it true? 63 <1,6> 53

N

nAstWr

One more question that I need your help. It's about my ex of course. I have asked so many times about him that I feel so confused and I try to clarify. Anyway, I tend to believe that when sth is over is over but hex 53 seems auspicious.

I said to yi: I feel that we will never be together again with X. Is it true?
hex 63 to changing lines 1 and 6 to 53
I believe that line 1 shows our breakup "he brakes the weel" a relationship is over. line 6 shows that the situation has gone too far for a reconciliation, isn't it? or that my emotions prevent my clear thinking? But what about hex 53? "The maiden is given in marriage. Good fortune. " Does it show a hope?

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
My view on this is that you are "Already Across". You are divorced and so you are not together. Perhaps Yi is giving you advise about how to accept the reality of NOW so that you can move to the good fortune of a new beginning. What do you think the "danger" warned about in line 6 is about?

To expect the I Ching to look forever into the future and know "never" seems a lot to me. Do you really believe in predestination, i.e., that a spiritual force can know "forever" or "never"? Doesn't what happens depend on a number of forces? If we humans can develop ourselves can we CREATE CHANGE?

There is clearly a part of you that wants reconciliation. Have you asked your "ex" what he thinks? Does HE think there is any possibility of reconciliation?

N

nAstWr

Jumpingmouse it's too difficult to be together again I know that. Of course I have asked him a lot of times about us, he doesn't know to answer me "yes and no". It drives me crazy. I know I should move on but I don't want to quit so easy.
I asked: We will be together this year?
36 changing line 6 to 22
The top line of hex 36, wound, hidden light to 22 'Fire at the foot of the mountain' the light on the surface again? The bad times are coming to an end?

yarrowfield

visitor
Reaction score
nAstWr, if you're hoping for reconciliation, rather than Y/N questions, could it be more helpful to ask something like, "What are the factors that keep us from reconciling right now?" Or "What do I need to understand about this relationship before we can move to the next level with one another?" Or somesuch. I've just begun working with the IChing, but I'm finding these types of questions to be more fruitful vs. Y/N questions. Food (fruit?) for thought. :)

N

nAstWr

The truth is I use to ask with all the ways in order to confirm my interpretation. The factor that keep us from reconciling is 27 financial (we work in different countries at the moment and unfortunately nobody is possible to move).
I asked yi to show me a picture if our breakup is temporary or permanent: 58 uc the hexagram symbolizes two bodies of water conjoined. Moreover, I asked if our relationship could be saved: 36 changing line 2 to 11. I have received 42 changing line 2 to 61 when I asked: Show me if there are hopes for reconciliation + Should I wait for him. But.. I have received hex 3 uc when I asked if we will be together again in general and 36 uc when I asked when. So really I am sooo confused haha.

yarrowfield

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, I can understand why you're confused. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having to be apart right now; that must be so difficult. Do you think that the main readings are showing that your relationship is not at all over, just that proximity right now is not possible? That would be a reassuring message. I like the image of those two bodies of water conjoined as though there really is no rift between you both. Since the I Ching (to my understanding) doesn't really address too much more than the present moment and tendencies (because of free will), and not the future (as jumpingmouse was saying), maybe the answers to those questions cannot be known yet and so you're getting confusing results. What if you focus on what you can do to address the financial situation as the thing that's keeping you separated for now? Maybe that would help you to be able to turn this situation more in your favor. Best of luck!

N

nAstWr

It's interesting but I have received a lot the line 6 of 29 recently. I think it shows our situation and why we can't be together: Bound with cords and ropes, shut in between thorn-hedged prison walls: for three years one does not find the way. Misfortune.
This line makes me so sad :(

Yi never stops suprising me.

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
nAstWr, thanks for providing more information. Long distance relationships are difficult. Hexagram 58 in this situation seems to be about communication. Have the two of you discussed and explored the possibility on one person moving to be closer to the other? Are you SURE it is not possible? What if you could find a way to move to be closer? How would he feel about that? Has he explored any possibilities of moving to be closer to you?

Sometimes the 6th changing line can represent what is leaving the situation. You have been bound with cords and ropes. What could bring that to an end? How long have you been separated already?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I said to yi: I feel that we will never be together again with X. Is it true?
hex 63 to changing lines 1 and 6 to 53

Hi again,
the Progress (53) is Already Complete (63)
line 1: Shows a stopping
and
line 6: shows you still thinking about (soaking your head) something that is already complete.

About the 29:
A situation that you go through,
but line 6 is stuck (in prison) emotionally and not going through and out of it.

If you ask further questions about this,
you may want to ask how to unstick yourself and healthily move on.

best to you.

N

nAstWr

Hi! thank you both. We had a chat. I asked him directly about us and he told me that he is not sure if it's over. There is possibility to move soon. He is really having a very bad time and I believe that line 6 of 29 refers to him. He told me that his life stopped months ago and he is suffering every day. I wish I could help him. I keep only this answer I have received from yi: Should I wait for him: 42 changing line 2 to 61. As a last chance of our relationship.

N

nAstWr

Something I would like to point out concerning my answer 63 <1,6> 53. I have seen line 6 of hex 63 as a come back, someone that has already crossed the river but he is turning back and "gets his head wet".

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Something I would like to point out concerning my answer 63 <1,6> 53. I have seen line 6 of hex 63 as a come back, someone that has already crossed the river but he is turning back and "gets his head wet".

nAstWr,
what about the word Danger in 63.6,
how do you account for it?

from Hilary's wikiwing:
&#145;Soaking your head. Danger.&#146;

N

nAstWr

Moss Elk you are right, danger still remains.
We talked a lot with my ex about our relationship but nothing more at the moment.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).