...life can be translucent

Menu

Complicated... his feelings about me

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. So today I asked Yi about this guy I have a huge crush on (that I shouldn't. I'll elaborate further.) I tried to interpret, but I would like insight from someone with more experience than myself.

So first the back story. The guy is old enough to be my father. I'm 21, he's 40. In fact he has a daughter my age. He is in the military and stationed pretty far away. I don't see him as much as I would like. (This is not even the real problem) However, when I do see him, I feel like our chemistry is unparalleled, and all the time he was away means nothing. This is all unspoken though because we are cousins. (I know, I know. Gross) But it's undeniable, especially the last time I saw him. He was being alot more direct than usual.

First I asked, What was our connection the day I last saw him? I got:

61.2 to 42

I took this to mean that I was right about my assumptions of his feelings...

Then I asked, Show me M current opinion of me, and got:

35.6 to 16

I took this to mean that he felt shame. Which is understandable I guess. I texted him a few days after he left (nothing flirty, I swear) and he kept referring to me as "little cousin" as if making a clear boundary I thought.

Finally, I asked, What can I do to make M feel that way about me again? (He will be visiting again) I got:

11.3 to 19

I'm not really sure about that one. I think it means patience. Don't be hasty. What do you think.

I almost left the cousin part out, but I thought it might be important... I know it's not normal, but I feel strongly about him. I apologize if this made anyone uncomfortable. Any insight would be most welcomed.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,
I'll wager that you aren't going to like hearing this.

Then I asked, Show me M current opinion of me, and got:
35.6 to 16
He may be considering that he is going to have to be stern (using his horns) with you about this, to get you to drop it.
Of course he knows you are interested, he knew how to tell such a thing before you were born.

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
Oh. Ok, that actually makes sense, but I felt like I was being subtle enough... I guess not huh? I wasn't being verbally suggestive or anything like that. So do you think he is/was interested from the readings? I thought so, but I'm new at this. Do you think I should tone it down or just stop?

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, and I tried to be mindful of it. I intend to spend time trying to understand these. I don't feel like one interrupts the other... I am just looking for help understanding them. Am I doing this wrong?

D

diamanda

What was our connection the day I last saw him? 61.2 > 42
I agree with you, he did send out some signals and you felt them.

Show me M current opinion of me 35.6 > 16
Either he knows you're totally restrained towards him but infatuated.
Or he feels totally restrained towards you but infatuated. Or both.
In any case this answer shows extreme and severe self-attack, it will all remain imaginary.

What can I do to make M feel that way about me again? (He will be visiting again) 11.3 > 19
Make-do with whatever you've already got and keep busy.
It doesn't sound like you need to do anything in particular towards him.

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks! Its good to hear some optimism. Your response makes sense. It matches most with my instincts. I feel like I can understand them more clearly. Thank you.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks! Its good to hear some optimism. Your response makes sense. It matches most with my instincts.

Clear mindedness is way more valuable than optimism.
And they don't always go hand in hand.

What can I do to make M feel that way about me again? (He will be visiting again)
11.3 > 19
11.3 is counsel that there are ups and downs in life, and not all wishes are granted.
it says, "Dear, dear, there now. you win some, you lose some. Here, have a cookie."

D

diamanda

Clear mindedness is way more valuable than optimism.
And they don't always go hand in hand.
I'll second Moss Elk on this one.
Even if he has 'feelings' for you, he will totally restrain himself and won't make any moves towards you.
On the other hand, you are also advised to do nothing towards him.
Feelings and actions are two completely different things, and here nobody acts towards the other.
Most human beings don't blindly act upon all their erotic impulses.

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
I can see how ALL of these things can be true. I will try to behave myself... I texted him yesterday (I know! I never learn my lesson) just normal stuff I think. It went well I think...

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
I don't know how to quote, but I just find diamanda's response hilarious for some reason. "Most human beings don't usually act upon all their erotic impulses." I'm usually one of those human beings! Its just this guy and I'm not sure why. But wow!

Tallulah Native

visitor
Reaction score
Ok so I asked, What can I do to make M mine?
I got: 51.3.4.6 to 22

With this, I have no understanding whatsoever. Any advice? I promise this is the last one on this subject! If anyone is interested... I'm really confused by this. It really seems to contradict to me. I just want to know if I have no chance or I should just change my strategy? Thanks.

arbole

visitor
Reaction score
What can you do to change the world to your desire? To make him, yours? Thats some heavy stuff. Maybe the I Ching can answer that, its us who need to learn. But as a human being, being here and witnessing this, i feel the need to say something, i cant look to another side. The answer can be something like "Tie him to a chair, and get him into a basement".

Come on. The world is the thing that we build between each other.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).