...life can be translucent

Menu

49 unchanging shall i send an email to my ex partner?

mariella

visitor
Reaction score
Hi to all and thank you for your nice answers. I put a big question today: shall I send an email to my ex partner, the father of my children, asking from which year he did not love me? And I got 49 unchanging.
I was a long relationship, and the split took a long time. I felt really bad for many years and then when I split it seemed was my fault. This is why it could be nice for me to know if all was not my responsibility.
Radical changing...what does it means? Does it means that if I send the email with my request something can go better?
Or does it means that in any case there will be a change and I do not have to send the email?
Please let me know :)

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I would read your answer as: you need to change the way you feel and think about the whole thing. Embrace the fact that things have changed. Leave the old behind. Sending that email won't help you but can backlash against you. Move forward.

Wish you all the best

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
With 49. Revolution I believe the I ching is saying you have been restored to your true self. The hexagram says "Remorse disappears". This is because we are no longer focusing on the past so there is nothing to regret. So no need to send the email.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).