...life can be translucent

Menu

musico

visitor
Reaction score
I just bumped into something Trojina had written about 53.5, when she was asking something like whether anyone ever had a recognisable outcome from it because it was so slow. It made me smile because it reminded me of something I thought I'd share here.

30 years ago, I was struggling to get pregnant. It just wasn't happening and, after nearly a year, we were starting to think something was 'wrong'. I got up in the middle of one winter night. My period was late and I was wondering if I had the courage even to open the pregnancy test that was still in its bag on the table. Quite suddenly, some geese flew over the house, honking loudly. I'd never heard them making such a noise in the night - it was nowhere near dawn. And then I remembered the I-ching cast I'd done a few days previously - 53.5 - and thought 'the geese have come to the high mound'... I did the test.

Tonight I've just got back from a great evening at my beautiful 29-year-old son's house. So, yes, sometimes 53.5 does work out, in this case quite spectacularly! It's just that it can take a lot of suffering to get there.

N

nAstWr

So heart touching story. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with line 53.5. It isn't so clear to me so please could you clarify for how long after you had received line 53.5 you got pregnant?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Re-read the second to the last sentence of her middle paragraph.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I just bumped into something Trojina had written about 53.5, when she was asking something like whether anyone ever had a recognisable outcome from it because it was so slow. It made me smile because it reminded me of something I thought I'd share here.

30 years ago, I was struggling to get pregnant. It just wasn't happening and, after nearly a year, we were starting to think something was 'wrong'. I got up in the middle of one winter night. My period was late and I was wondering if I had the courage even to open the pregnancy test that was still in its bag on the table. Quite suddenly, some geese flew over the house, honking loudly. I'd never heard them making such a noise in the night - it was nowhere near dawn. And then I remembered the I-ching cast I'd done a few days previously - 53.5 - and thought 'the geese have come to the high mound'... I did the test.

Tonight I've just got back from a great evening at my beautiful 29-year-old son's house. So, yes, sometimes 53.5 does work out, in this case quite spectacularly! It's just that it can take a lot of suffering to get there.

I've seen it a few times since I wrote that, whenever that was, although not so clearly as you ...Lovely synchronicity about the geese....and a very literal answer

toblindfoldher

visitor
Reaction score
That's beautiful! Thanks a lot for sharing! I eagerly await the day I will get that line for the same question ��

I have read that too, about 53.5 not materializing. For me 53.5 has always delivered, although not in that grand and literal way (yet)... Usually it means I will soon receive something I'd asked for some time ago, like a much-awaited e-mail, payment from a client, or a grocery item from my mother �� It has come up about whether I will see a particular boy again and I did!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).