...life can be translucent

Menu

I-ching paternity test... 3rd child (54.5)

Gaia99

visitor
Reaction score
Is the 3rd child biologically his? 54.5

The woman my friend's with is pure evil, me and 2 other psychics suspect the 3rd kid is not his.
The woman used black magic to get to this man and we're collectively trying to help him release from the magic energetically, as he's 80% under her mind spell control. We feel the more information we gather the more we can help him regain his will and soul.
Having yet another intuitive perspective on the validity of this child being his could help. But God bless if is indeed is.

My guess is that it may look like it is his but I'm only saying that because 54 line 5 is basically the only truly auspicious line in my humble opinion (5 years later, I'm still an amateur with the I-ching).... Although it is the hexagram of "Compromise, make and do with what you have...) Is there a chance that it's reading that it's not his child. Marrying off the younger sister with the clothing being not as pretty as her attendents...Could it be that the youngest of the 3 children doesn't have the same DNA ("pretty") as the other kids ("attendants")? Or I'm just reaching........

It would greatly help when we present my friend with this intervention to set him free from black magic.

Thank you I would greatly appreciate any suggestions! :bows:

Last edited:
D

diamanda

Hi Gaia99,

There are obviouly more than two people/entities in a relationship in 54. Line 54.5 shows a situation where person A fancies person B, but ends up marrying person C. Resulting hexagram 58 shows that person A (in this case, I believe, that woman) compromises and chooses her husband (person C) for personal gain. The woman had sexual relationships with both of them, but because she chose to officially be with her husband, then the child 'belongs' (biologically or otherwise) to the official husband.

Gaia99

visitor
Reaction score
Diamanda,

Apologies for not getting to this post until now. Your words ring so much truth, deep thanks. This was an extraordinary difficult time for me, and topic as well. I appreciate your Light :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).