...life can be translucent

Menu

Brilliant minds....

Y

yellowblue

well, coming back for a visit and finding so many changes....

So few voices... wellllll...... that is most likely a good thing....

You can hear God in the stillness : ) and creation is always within renewal.

Nice to be here again and I've a point of topic to come... hope you'll join me re: 41.6 and 19

Deb

bradford_h

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hey Deb-
Internet use goes way down in summer.
It's called the summer doldrums.
Are you doing 41.6>19 on its own thread?
I'll jump in.
b

I

ichie

ooops that post got cut off. sorry. i got 19/6 to 41 today sos im hoping you guys are really gonna talk about this.

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
Points to some sort of sage meeting another for mutual influence.Could be refering to this forumn.

I

ichie

that's very interesting stuart. you must have in depth knowledge of this book. legge says "The sixth SIX, divided, shows the advance of honesty and generosity. There will be good fortune, and no error." it doesnt say 'sage' in there anywhere, yet i believe what you say.
it's also very interesting, stuart, cause i was having a conversation with the i ching, and i then answered it that i was only going to use it from time to time, not about every little thing. from what you say, it is pleased. it also makes sense because it turns into 41 legge says "In (what is denoted by) Sun, if there be sincerity (in him who employs it), there will be great good fortune:--freedom from error; firmness and correctness that can be maintained; and advantage in every movement that shall be made. In what shall this (sincerity in the exercise of Sun) be employed? (Even) in sacrifice two baskets of grain, (though there be nothing else), may be presented."

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
It is better to use it sparingly,as confusion often results from too much divination.I only use it when i really need to.
years ago when first taking it up i was guilty of overuse,but in that i managed to somewhat imprint a lot the book in to my mind.I think there is a line in hex 15 about that;one cannot learn to catch tiger cubs unless you enter the tigers lair.However,why you would want to catch little tiggers is anyones guess!
I hope you enjoy the forumn as there are many sages and lady sages who have a wealth of experience to learn from.

I

ichie

how funny! i will look for that line. i would like to catch a baby tiger because that is when they still like to play. before they learn to kill. thank you stuart. did you only just take that photo?

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
Thats when i caught the daddy one.The trick is not to step on his tail cos thats when they bite.The photo was taken last year on my fourtith birthday.

I

ichie

you make catching tigers seem possible, easy, that's nice. ????
tiger.gif

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).