...life can be translucent

Menu

9.2.5.6>36 y 28.5>32

Chamuel

visitor
Reaction score
This is the biggest nightmare of my life; Abandonment deception isolation rupture and pregnancy alone. I no longer know how to handle anxiety. So ask what the truth is? 9.2.5.6> 36
I think he advises me to hide my light and wait to see how things are going.
Several lines confuse me but the 6 says that I already achieve enough to rest ...
I do not know what I can do So ask: you achieve and gave me 28.5> 32
An excess of lasting pressure ?? And line 5 ?? If they left me ??
If anyone wants to help me understand the hexagrams I thank them so I can better understand my situation.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Chamuel,

I'm so sorry to hear about your difficult situation ~ may you find an oasis of peace in the midst of the storm.

"What is the truth?"
9.2.5.6 to 36 ~ The light of your life is within.

The one who abandoned you will come back (.2) and bring good fortune ~ a friend with means (.5) will become your baby's god-parent ~ after the baby is born (.6) the third person in the triangle will cause trouble.

"What has been achieved?"
28.5 to 32 ~ The burden of pregnancy is about to become the harmony of mother and child.

Honestly, it feels like the forces at work here, for now, are far bigger than anything you can do about them, so why not put the rest of the world on pause ~ and focus on taking care of yourself and the baby? Any anxiety beyond that will only be counterproductive and depleting.

So, if you've got your basic needs covered ~ food, clothing, shelter, warmth, exercise, etc ~ then my advice is to let go of anger and worry, and follow the natural flow that is ineluctably carrying you towards a meeting with the most important person that you're likely to know...

I have total faith in your ability to stay calm and present while the universe delivers for you both.

I hope this helps.

All love and blessings to you!

Chamuel

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you. Radio you are always so positive towards me. You're right I should focus on my baby. I have a deadline of 6th or 7th of April. But the 28 is made to feel.
I wonder what God / Father means? And the danger of line 9.6? What problem will the third?
It is pleasing to have your wisdom and guide radio. You are kind and generous with me. Thank you thank you thank you...

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, Chamuel, it's easy to love you ~ I send a deep bow of gratitude for your friendship.

Whatever God / Father means ~ with all the highs and lows of this world ~ it has to include the possibility of these:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pk278w0CTmUw0u4xlx0003d0rHLwpnfpzQ

...which is beyond words for me.

About the trouble from the third, I'm not sure, but my feeling is that it will arise from jealousy ~ and there's nothing you can do to prevent it ~ so my advice is to not waste time and energy worrying over it ~ just keep taking great good care of yourself.

April will be here before you know it ~ don't fight the bliss!

All best to you!

Chamuel

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks again ... your words really are a great help to me. Always attentive and generous. I will try not to bother him quickly asking for advice and wait as he said calm and faith until April. Thank you ... and thank you ...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).