...life can be translucent

Menu

What to make of this reading 28.1.2.5.6>38

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just did my weekly reading what do i need to now about work this week

Not sure to make of this reading it has mixture of both good and bad signals, i am not sure what to make of line 6, anyone had experience with that line?
Seems like a rocky week, the Yi does this allot to me, when things seem ok I get ominus readings and when things are bad the reading are favourable.

Would appreciate some opinions. Cash flow has slowed a little but the business is growing, so seems a little odd.

Then this whole path leads to 38 great.....

Steve

D

diamanda

Hi Steve, can you check the lines again? 28.1.2.5.6 results in 30, not 38.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Oh really , 38 was the resulting hex

steve

visitor
Reaction score
It must be 28.1.3.5.6> 38 thats worse I believe

steve

visitor
Reaction score
In general I believe its a cash flow issue how ever we are working on this, its ominous however in general i think its just a warning to get real and deal with the reality, i would still like any opinions.

Steve

Wairua

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Steve
Line 6 To follow your principles, do what's right but be careful of unexpected, associated and hidden pitfalls.
That is my very newbie take on it. Maybe be careful of misinterpretation.
Kia ora Wairua ��

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Yes could make sense, like if expected payments dont come in, what do I do?

D

diamanda

28.1.3.5.6 > 38
To me it sounds more like an infrastructure problem, not a financial one, because of line 28.1 (= the basis of something, a mat/thatch which supports something else). Line 28.3 says something is crooked or broken. If you try to correct the problem with a well-known solution (28.5) then the result won't be good. In conclusion, if/when a serious problem arises this week, seek a NEW solution / e.g. a new technician, a new professional, a new software, and so on - and not what you would usually go for.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Ok thanks, will update the thread, i really cant see at this stage what any issues maybe we are actually implementing some new techniques thou. Do you think Yi may just be suggesting to change habits maybe or things in general. Maybe we need these things in place asap as things may not be as stable as i have thought.

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Just an update on the thread, it actually hasnt been the best week, we have had a computer issue with one of the systems, which is really going to slow us down basicaly the stupid thing wont boot and windows needs to be re-installed , its had a knock on effect, also cash flow hasnt picked up in an actual sense, invoices are out but not paid. I think you may be right diamanda, I have some new staff, two new sales people and a web programmer all of which are brilliant, however i am seeing weakness's that i would not have seen if I didnt do the reading, there small but everywhere, which could in fact lead to one big issue.

I am going to put the patch work in place, amazing really Sunday night i would never have guessed as being more concerned about the positive growth.

If anyone has more advice as to what I should do, please comment, this reading is not the best and may help someone down the track.

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey everybody

it was pretty crappy week but there were beams of light shining through, i would suggest that things are not what they seem.

I thank the Yi for telling me truth, things should be corrected.

28 leading to 38, and here i was thinking everything is dandy, at least i was prepared

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey everybody

Just updating the thread, it was basicaly a really bad week, nothing rally went right, time to start fixing things.

Saying this we are still moving forward to a degree

Steve

D

diamanda

Sorry to hear it was such a bad week Steve. Try to seek brand new solutions to the issues involved.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thats life, yes thanks I will neditate on that, I just recieved 51 Unchanging this week, do you have experience with this, I think that it could be favouarble.

D

diamanda

In my personal experience, 51 is exactly what the package says... a shock. Which is impossible to predict as to what exactly it will involve, and it's never something pleasant. 51 requires us to brace up, and to keep our wits about us, keep calm when it happens, because only then we can figure out a solution. Sorry I can't say anything more positive but this is how I see it - wishing you a very creative calmness!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).