...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex.4,5,6 >42

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all you good people on here
Please can you help. I am frequently receiving Hex 51 and 42, a lot of the times when asking about a house move. This time when asking "What best action should I take to harmonise my Spirit with the Cosmic Order" - an instruction that I received in answer to another question. Background: I live in a ground floor flat which is cold and damp and I would like to change my abode, something I have wanted to do for a considerable time. My flat is full of clutter and no matter what I do it never seems to improve. I have also been ill, on and off, for an inordinately long time (for me) I am usually in very good health. I am still feeling weak and frankly, pretty useless. (I am an aged pensioner and I have no wish to die in the very near future, although sometimes I wonder if that is what I am being told) Most aged people's writing becomes weak and difficult to read (in my experience) my writing is excellent (If I do say so myself) so my brain is obviously in good nick. Outside my flat there is a huge tree and I sometimes wonder if Hex 51 is telling me that it might collapse on us one of these days. I have read most of the answers about Hex 51 but none of them seem to fit my situation. Can anyone elucidate please? Thank you in advance as I'm sure someone will.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
51, Shock changing to 42. Increase reads to me like you need to shake things up a bit. Certainly being surrounded by clutter can drain a person's energy and focus.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi meigga,

"What best action should I take to harmonise my Spirit with the Cosmic Order"
51.4.5.6 to 42 ~ Increase your physical activity level.

The Cosmic Order is experienced as a balance of mind and body. In your current situation, while your mind is working fine, it's your body that is showing signs of needing assistance. Recent studies have shown that even a single effort at exercise will strengthen your whole cardiovascular system, which will then lend stamina to your mind's clarity ~ resulting in longterm Spiritual harmony with the Cosmic Order.

So, as much as you can, get out of that basement flat and exercise your body everyday.

I hope this helps!

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Rosada and Radiofreewill. Yes I do need to exercise more and I am doing but rather slowly at present. Also my son has given me a Soup Maker and I am using it to make vegetable soup. I don't eat very well because my teeth don't fit. The bone of my lower jaw is fast disappearing so I can't chew, consequently very little veg in my diet. For 10 days though I have had veg soup, Hurray. and it was nice. Glad you don't think I'm ready for 'the off'
Thank you Rosada, you always hit the nail on the head. I am slowly getting rid of clutter too, shopping trolley full to charity most times that I go out. will take another trolley full tomorrow. Thank you again

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).