...life can be translucent

Menu

Why didn't this happen? 37.6 to 63

scarlettgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a question that I asked the iching and usually I understand the meaning but I'm not quite getting the answer to this one. I've been trying to get pregnant for a few months and I finally asked why didn't I get pregnant this time? It gave me the answer 37.6 to 63. The only thing I'm getting from it is that it has something to do with the father and it's auspicious in the end. How would 63 figure into this? This is a really important question to me. Thank you for any insight you can give me.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi scarlettgirl,

"Why didn't this happen?"
37.6 to 63 ~ If you just keep the faith, then you will have a safe crossing.

Nature's pace is organically slow ~ it's too soon to wonder why? Getting aligned in body, spirit and mind takes a little time ~ the Yi is saying that if you just keep trying, then you'll be on the path of best fortune, and it's predicting a good outcome, too.

I hope this helps!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Alternatively 37.6 - 63 could be interpreted as saying the family is already complete.
Or perhaps you have started other activities or made commitments that need to be completed before this new chapter begins. Particularly have you ignored or underappreciated friends or family members? Do owe anyone dinner or a thank you note? 37.6 suggests you have given your higher consciousness the impression that you want to be disconnected from "family".

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Any feedback on these responses ?

scarlettgirl

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, I really wish you hadn't brought back this particular thread. Even though I was grateful for the comments, I ended up getting pregnant and miscarried. I won't bother with this again.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Okay. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for some kind of feedback given you hadn't ever returned even to thank the posts. There is no point in people responding if you don't ever return.

scarlettgirl

visitor
Reaction score
I almost always respond to feedback, even if it's months down the road to give a long term view of what was told to me. I was only pointing out that the thread you brought up was very painful to me. You don't even have the decency to apologize after I conveyed to you why I didn't respond this time. You only want to hammer your point that thanks should be given and I do that. Please don't respond, I won't be back here.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone at any time is quite free to ask someone how a reading played out on a thread. If you don't want the possibility of that then either don't post in the first place or get the thread deleted.

No idea what exactly you feel I should apologise for. How could I possibly know you had a miscarriage, it's hardly my fault. Do you think I am a mind reader. you have only just said you had a miscarriage. Was I supposed to already be aware of that

Last edited:
O

oceangirl

I'm sorry scarlettgirl this happened for you and that you're still feeling the pain - if anything as sad as it is, offering the feedback does help others and the support of the community here would only be supportive, compassionate and empathetic of your situation. I hope you're ok :hugs:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).