...life can be translucent

Menu

Greetings all

Bob Strain

visitor
Reaction score
First and foremost,
I want to thank Hilary for all the work and efforts he does to keep OnlineClarity alive and functioning.

Then I want to thank the entire community di OnlineClarity, reading your comments and discussions is ever very interesting and often very instructive.

I'm born in Treviso from venetians parents and actually I live in Noventa Padovana, a delicious little village in the northern-east urban belt of Padua, where the Riviera del Brenta ends.

I known the Yi Jing from 1972 and started to consult two year after and, since then, never stopped reading, studing and, from time to time, consulting, but I'm not daily user or a compulsive one, I prefer to apply lessons I learned from Yi Jing in everyday life.

Have a nice day all :bows:

Roberto Teso

S

svenrus

Hello,
I'm a newbee here on this forum but have enjoyed it since 2011 nearly every day. I'm not so experienced as You as my interest started in the 1980'es.
But when I spotted Your homearea I felt curious to ask You if You have had thought as to whether Marco Polo could have brought knowledge of some kind about I Ching whit him to Italy.... ???
But anyway: welcome here from me too !

Bob Strain

visitor
Reaction score
...if You have had thought as to whether Marco Polo could have brought knowledge of some kind about I Ching whit him to Italy....???

Sincerly I don't know, I've read Marco Polo Il Milione and, if I recall well, the Yi Jing is never mentioned. By the way in the era of Marco journeys China was governed by Kublai Khan, grandson of Gengis Khan, that was Mongolian and not Chinese, and I don't think Yi Jing was in common use by mongolians or by common people in China. For sure Marco cite something he had familiarity, astrolagi et indivini, respectivly astrologers and diviners, and cite some divinations practices but none that could be surely related to Yi Jing divinations.

Thanks for the welcome :bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).