...life can be translucent

Menu

38. uc. Show me a picture of the past ideas which are blocking my way forward.

kforchange

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all and thank you for being here!

I have been doing a lot of soul searching and trying to understand how I got to this point in my life, having had a recent break up after only moving in together a year ago. A few readings led me to the answer that I needed to recognise how past ideas (or misconceptions) need to be released or let go of to allow me to learn the lesson and move forward past what is blocked.

As this is talking about my past I asked to be shown a picture of what past ideas are blocking my path, for the second time today I got 38, uc, the reading that led to this question was 38.3 to 14

I am so grateful for all the insight here, it is really helping me right now.

What are the thoughts about this.

Many thanks <3

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
The lesson of 38, as shown by the image:

Amid all fellowship the superior man retains his individuality.

Perhaps you have cared too much about the opinions of others or you have been surrounded with people who were not particularly supportive of your path. As you specifically mention your recent break-up, it seems to me receiving this hexagram is encouraging you not to feel the relationship was a failure but to consider your ex as a friend you've out grown. You may have been able to harmonize in small ways but as the 38. Judgement points out, your ultimate paths were heading in different directions. Thinking your relationship should have lasted longer or that you should have done anything different in the past is what's blocking your moving forward. Follow the advice of 14. and pronounce it all good!

kforchange

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you rosada!

This make sense, I have been having trouble letting go, and part of the issues were down to my ex blaming me a lot and not taking responsibility for his contribution, but as you have said that could simply be down to us being on different paths. going further back I experienced bullying as a child and elements of parental neglect which I feel has contributed to feelings of insecurity and self esteem issues and these things came up in my mind after asking the question, they aren't things I think about often. So it may be time to do some more therapy around that.

Many Thanks

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).