Menu

Lost wedding rings 44>13

O

oceangirl

Please show me the way to find the wedding rings

44.1.2>13

The background is the rings fell off the woman when she was swimming

Hex 44 I'm reading as the engagement and wedding band being 'the couple'

Line 1 - Attached to a metal chock - I'm wondering if they are caught on the hook of a fishing line

Line 2 - Containing fish - wondering if it's still under water - or in a bucket of a fisherman.

Last edited:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oceangirl, first of all, what was the casting? 44.1.2 changes to 13, but 44.2.3 changes to 12.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
If the reading is 44.1.2 > 13, and since you asked "the way to find" the rings, I wonder if getting them back will be an intense experience (44), requiring someone to wiggle around, possibly in a tight space (44.1) in order to free the rings from some sort of mechanism (13)?

(13 is sometimes called "Social Mechanism" - the way people fit together in society - but I believe I've had at least one reading where it referred to parts of something fitting together, a "mechanism.")

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Please show me the way to find the wedding rings 44.1.2>13

I wonder if this answer is telling you how to find it, or if it is telling you not to try.

The background is the rings fell off the woman when she was swimming
Ocean? Pond? River? kiddie pool?

If it is the kind of answer you were looking for would it be?: Stop it is too much for you to do alone, sashay up to and enlist the aid of a Diver/invasive species hunter on his lunch break and have him do it. :confused:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ocean? Pond? River? kiddie pool?

Good question.

I wonder if this answer is telling you how to find it, or if it is telling you not to try.

Also a good point. Do you or the rings' owner have reason to think getting them back is possible?

O

oceangirl

It was the ocean inlet. No reason to think it's possible except one of my psychic moments....which means I get a visual of them caught on something pink which looks kind of like a lure to me

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any coral there? (Coral's pinkish, isn't it?)

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Coral could be a "cohesive social group," I think, per 13. "Corals are marine invertebrates in the class Anthozoa of phylum Cnidaria. They typically live in compact colonies of many identical individual polyps." (Wikipedia)

(If there even is any coral there.)

O

oceangirl

Coral could be a "cohesive social group," I think, per 13. "Corals are marine invertebrates in the class Anthozoa of phylum Cnidaria. They typically live in compact colonies of many identical individual polyps." (Wikipedia)

(If there even is any coral there.)

Potentially I think there is....thanks liselle

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Earlier today I thought of a slightly different possibility for 44.1 - was there a time when your friend was swimming that she was kicking or struggling or wiggling around an unusual amount, or caught on something, or anything vaguely like that? If so, maybe look for them in that spot?

I just think 44.1 might be quite literal in a context like this, either as a description of how or where the rings were lost, or what might be required to retrieve them. (Only a guess, of course.)

There was an interesting discussion a while back about 44.2 (and 44.4), including a bit about what the "entertaining guests" might mean, in this thread.

Was also wondering today how rings would hold up to being submerged in salt water for any length of time...:eek:uch:

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I think the 44.2 is describing some sort of sea creature in this ocean inlet that is best to avoid. (it won't benefit guests/visitors)

What crawly swimy things live there Liss?
Any posionous fish or jellies?

O

oceangirl

I think the 44.2 is describing some sort of sea creature in this ocean inlet that is best to avoid. (it won't benefit guests/visitors)

What crawly swimy things live there Liss?
Any posionous fish or jellies?

Hi Moss Elk not that I'm aware of.....Australia does have lots of posionous sea life though just not sure if it's specifically in that area they tend to be further north where it's warmer.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).