...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 56.2.4 to 18 - insights in to how I can gain mastery

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I asked of insights of how I can gain mastery in my career path.

I am struggling at the moment but I do still want to progress, I just need some help and don't know what to do or where to go.

I got hex 56.2.4 to 18

I am not sure what this hex means. I would appreciate any help

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Goodness! Those lines make it sound like you're not even sure this is the right career for you.
56.2 You have some assistance but even so 56.4 suggests you feel lost or wonder if you'll ever be truly at home in this field.
I think 18. work on what has been spoiled, indicates the need to make repairs. Unless your career is specifically dealing with making repairs (like something in the medical field for example) I think you are being advised you need to consider where you started to feel you were struggling and see if there is something specific that happened that now needs to be fixed or attended to. As the lines of 56 actually don't sound too bad it may be the problem is that you feel you are a stranger and finding ways to feel more at ease in your work environment would be useful.
You might also try praying for guidance before you go to sleep. I see hex 18. as describing how after 17. Following where "at nightfall the superior man goes to bed" [or something], then 18. Repairs describes how the soul heals itself during sleep and thus everything always looks better in the morning.

canislulu

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
River, when you say that you don't know where to go I am wondering if you are contemplating a geographical relocation for the sake of your career, hence you cast Hexagram 56, i.e., the Traveler. Are you considering moving?

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
When I said I don't know where to go - I meant I don't know where to go for help. And how to convince people to help me. I would consider travelling for a short period of time to shadow someone or study to gain the mastery I need but just feeling lost.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).