...life can be translucent

Menu

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

can someone please share some thoughts on this :bows:

I have a business meeting with someone, and I asked - how to approach her to get a positive answer?

hex. 13.2.3.6 to 58

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi chocolatecookie,

"How to approach her to get a positive answer?"
13.2.3.6 to 58 ~ Approach her with respect (line 2); make a principled presentation (line 3); share with her a motivating forward-looking vision (line 6); and you will find Joy (58).

In negotiation school, one of the strategies for overcoming contention is to "make the pie bigger" ~ this is where you take the high ground and propose a solution that you can 'see' ~ which is better for you both ~ if you act in concert together.

Good luck with the meeting!

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much radiofreewill!

This is very important for me and I'm a little nervous.
The lines are a bit confusing and didn't seem so positive to me but this is very encouraging!
The meeting will be in 2 weeks, I will let you know how it goes.

chocolatecookie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

a feedback and couple more questions regarding this situation.

The meeting didn't go how I hoped for. I prepared so many things to show her, but she didn't even let me talk about it. We couldn't find common ground.

I was confused and disappointed and asked why she acted like that?
Hex 38.2.6 to 51.
Argggh I hate hex 38. Opposites. misunderstandings and lack of trust. Esp line 6.
But what does line 2 mean in this context? 'One meets his lord in a narrow street.'

Then I asked what should I do about her now? (meaning should I contact her again, let her decide and maybe contact me, or wait ...)
Hex 26.4.6 to 34
The Taming Power of the Great, does it mean I should hold firm, let her decide, the ball is in her court?
Or something else?

Can someone share some thoughts?
Thank you!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).