...life can be translucent

Menu

27.1.3.5 to 53 a work answer?

mariella

visitor
Reaction score
Hi to all and thank you. I sent 20 min of my film and the synopsis to a producer, since is important to have one to end the film...I have seen from Vimeo stats that he has seen the film, but not all, one week ago. He did not send any answer. I suppose is a negative one, but cold be very kind anyway to receive even a negative e-mail. I was wandering if send an e-mail saying ok thanks. I ask and the answer was 27.1.3.5 to 53.
I am confused. Something tell me I have to wait. The answer could be not negative. But I do know if this is only my hope. Thank you for your suggestions!

D

diamanda

Hi Mariella,

if send an e-mail saying ok thanks, 27.1.3.5 > 53
So you want to send him an email, which presupposes that his answer is negative?
The answer says don't send that email.
It's no good to appear greedy/needy (27.1), no good to seek empty food (27.3), best wait at home (27.5).
Let the process slowly go on like it is (53).

Keep in mind that you didn't ask what will happen, or what his answer will be, or what you can do.
You asked about sending a defeat email, and I believe the answer says no, don't.

mariella

visitor
Reaction score
Hi @diamanda here an update :) I decided to change the password to see the film. I sent an email just saying that. And I received an automatic answer saying he is away till the 6 of march. Nice! Thanks a lot!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).