...life can be translucent

Menu

Poison pen 24.2.5 > 60

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
Someone anonymously wrote a nasty, defamatory letter about me and popped it through the letter box to an ex boyfriend of mine. The entire content was fabricated lies.

It's been on my mind all day, and I realised that I have more possible enemies than I thought. I'm not a particularly likeable person in the sense that I'm very tactless but that's about it.

So I asked the Yi; "who sent the letter?"

Ok I know, it's a badly constructed question. I'm dying to know.

I got 24.2.5 > 60

Any ideas folks? Maybe it's suggesting that I'll get more letters from this person? Could 60 mean that they will exceed the limit?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
When I ask about someone I know,
trying to determine someone's identity,
Yi answers in a way that I understand, but most likely, another would not. The answer is very personal to me, my own thoughts and ideas, my mental shorthand, that would be indecipherable to someone who did not wear my shoes.

So, I would suggest that you reflect on this answer for a while. If it doesn't 'click', you may want to consider that the answer may not be an 'answer' at all, but instead advice to you.

D

diamanda

who sent the letter? 24.2.5 > 60

You know this person, but not very well.
There was some communication/interaction between you two.
One of you is very bad at answering (24.2 = no/delayed reply).
The other one of you is very decent when communicating (24.5).
60 says there hasn't been that much interaction between you.
Hidden 19.5 says this is a very intelligent and (obviously) manipulative person.

What they've done is just unbelievably horrible and low. Blame it on the eclipse I guess.

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts. They both have merit. Through both of your replies I'm closer to an idea of who it is.

The key thing that has hit me is "return"... I was was actually waiting for a very important drive with my film to be returned. The editor; who was my friend started acting very strangely. Not returning my calls or texts. Then when I called him off guard he was incredibly rude. He lost his job and needed a reference from the director - that is the only reason he gave handed the footage over.

Maybe it's him!!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).