6. Recognize the answer you received is obviously totally wrong,
wrong, WRONG!

7. Calm down.

8. You get it!

Last edited by a moderator:

void

visitor
Reaction score
9. But wait a second, you thought you got it but maybe not, perhaps you were too hasty, perhaps you overlooked some details.

10. Better be more careful, tread more warily.

11. Yes thats it your mind is settled you are at peace with your answer.

12. But actually thats quite dull, nothings happening.

13. Better talk to some other people about it, see what they think

OK can anyone carry on ??

void

visitor
Reaction score
14. You discover a wealth of information on a certain I ching site

15. It makes you realise how little you know

16. You are fired up with renewed enthusiasm

17. Uuuum ?

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
19. You experience growing self-confidence, and are willing and ready to teach the others.

M

micheline

20 you actually become the High Priestess (or guru)

21 but wait....there's more to this than I originally thought...I need to read more translations.., really get to down to essentials (like chinese grammar)...arrrgggg

22 you make a beautiful display of all your texts in your home..at least they look pretty...

23 the hell with it...I'll never be any good at this

24 but the books call to you ... before long, you're throwing coins again

jte

visitor
Reaction score
25 At last, you think you've got it down perfectly.

26 But wait, you find that going forward now is tough - like a determined climb up a steep mountain. You perservere with caution - and oh the view from the top!

B

bruce

27. You take time out for carrot cake and the perfect cappuccino.

B

bruce

28. You flirt with the waitress (or waiter, whichever applies).

M

micheline

30 you find Clarity Discussion Board...AHHHH, other weirdos like me!!!
biggrin.gif

R

rosada

31. You exchange brilliant insights with other great minds who appreciate genius.

32. The thread goes on forever down to the last turtle shell.

33. Knowing when to stop posting can be the greatest insight.

34. Pause - for applause? Cries of encore?

35. Yes! Stand up! Voice one more opinion!

36. Now please, get off the computer before you get carpel tunnel.

M

micheline

37 yeah , your family is hungry and waiting to be fed...but wait, its 3am...humiliation!

38 you wake your kids up and try to apologize, but they look at you like you have two heads

void

visitor
Reaction score
39 You realise you may have an obsessive compulsive disorder, seems these days you are either tossing the coins or clicking onto the I ching site. Theres got to be a way out, but you can't seem to stop.

40 Your computer breaks down. A friend calls and asks you to come away for a few days. You have fun and before you know it you are just living without consulting the oracle. You had wondered if that was possible.

41 On arrival back home you find the addiction has gone. You use the oracle sparingly and with restraint. You begin to develop a more reverential feeling to the sage and find yourself lighting a candle or incense before you begin.

matt

visitor
Reaction score
42 Upon lighting the candles, you find you have lost your coins, so you search for anything that you can 'toss' for an answer..chairs, tables, televisions...

43 This really works! You discover the I Ching is telling you energy is not about symmetry because your irregular shaped furniture tossing has yielded great answers...

44 Your eyes fall upon the television guide and realise there was a documentary on tonight you wanted to watch, but the TV is in pieces on your floor, so you look around to find more items to toss, the question:- how can I fix my TV for tonights documentary? You sit with a twinkle in your eye and a DVD player in one hand, a microwave and toaster in the other...I shall find the way you say to yourself...

45 20 minutes later, frustration dawns upon you as you survey the chaos in front and muse dreamily about how that toaster once made such great muffins...but no more... you recline back onto the sofa, despondent, hands cold, reach into your pocket and find the 3 coins you had lost - 'I had what I was looking for all along!' you exclaim. A smile returns to your face, happiness is a strange thing...

B

bruce

46. Realizing now that nothing will be gained by struggling (with household appliances and such), and that bending and moving along the line of least resistance makes progress, you proceed onward and upward.

B

bruce

47. Exhausted from the effort, you fall into a gloomy valley. It appears the whole world is plotting against your progress. An inner voice tells you to cheer up. It seems like such stupid advice!

void

visitor
Reaction score
47 continued...In the cold light of reason you realise you have destroyed all your household appliances and cannot even make a piece of toast or a cup of coffee. You sacrificed them tossing them for the question "will s/he call me?". Then you realised s/he can't because you tossed both your phones.

48 You ask yourself 'what is left to me ?' and whose resources can I call on. You dig out your home insurance documents and decide to make a claim for goods damaged by 'An Act of God'.

void

visitor
Reaction score
48 continued..But first you will need to use your neighbours phone. You knock on his/her door to ask. They welcome you in and offer you refreshment, which you gladly accept. They ask politely what all the crashing and banging noises coming from your place was ?

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
49 You tell them about the coins, and all the throwing. They take your hand and lead you to the computer and show you the flash-program of Clarity. You cast... tschisssshhhh-rommmmmbbbbbombbb!!!!! Clarity of insight hits you like a flash of lightning.

R

rosada

50. Knowing the I Ching and Supportive Friends are always with you
is supreme good fortune. Knowing this....

51. You're not even upset to learn the home owner's policy wont pay diddily.

B

bruce

52. They won't? Grrrrr... better calm down.

53. Working together with the neighbors, you clean up the mess you've made and proceed ahead.

R

rosada

54. Of course now that everyone's been so kind to help streighten up everything's out of place.

R

rosada

55. "So?" Everyone's here, let's party!

M

micheline

56 You buy a laptop so you can stay in touch with Clarity when you are on the road. (you dont want to miss the latest chapter in val's scaffold story, or miss what actually happened to wolverine!

void

visitor
Reaction score
57. You drift for a while and go where the wind takes you. You are chastened by your previous excessive obsession with the Yi Jing and how it led you to lose most of your household appliances.

matt

visitor
Reaction score
58 The wind takes you to the glowing lights of a small inn, you enter and approach the bar asking for a drink, 'whats your fancy' enquires the barman in a grumpy tone, 'im open to anything' is your reply. Your somewhat disenchanted as you survey the scene around you, people looking glum and uninspired... the wooden door of the inn creaks open and in walks a stranger, his manner is bright and cheerful and immediately you notice his aura change the atmosphere of the room, stimulated are the people, they forget their gloom and despair...

59 The man approaches you, he has a lightness to his walk and a joviality that fits his grace. He talks with you, your situation is explained, you express you loss of the toaster and lament over the wonderful muffins now part of times past, he smiles back and suddenly things seem clearer than before...

B

bruce

60. "Everything in its fitting place," explains the man. "Now order me a martini, easy on the vermouth, with one giant olive."

soshin

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
61. And you know him.

All the swines and fishes in your soul are jumping out easily...

Smoothly he touches them with his soul, comforting and understanding in a way you never thought to be possible.

And slowly you become at ease with them, probably only for a timeless moment, but you know, you will never be able to totally forget again what happened at that place, with that man, with both your souls.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).