...life can be translucent

Menu

Why did he break up with me? 36 uc

kforchange

visitor
Reaction score
Good evening,

In still trying to gain understanding of the situation I ask why he Broke up with me, whilst we had been having a very different time, he refused to do anything to help matters so things got worse and worse and I have been blamed and left so confused.

I want to know how to correct myself so I know better in future if need be. Or did he hide from me?

A little help would be great.

Many thanks!

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Kforchange. Hope all is better for you after some time. Not sure why nobody responded to your question, but I'll give it a try. Well, first of all... there's always many reasons why people break up with each other, I'm sure it's not only one reason. But hexagram 36 probably refers to the relationship as a whole, maybe he believed it had sunk to the lowest level and there was no way to save it other than breaking it off. Maybe he did not want to deal with a conflict and any more disagreements between you two and he found this the only way of carrying on. I am sure you don't need any "correction" in your part, this is just part of life that people leave each other for x number of reasons... you can always be thankful for the opportunity and learn from it. Again, hope you are better at this point and good luck there.

kforchange

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Juaneros, thank you, things are definitely better now and improving daily. Your insight is spot on and I asked that question for insight myself, well after the split, but what you have to say is great, thank you. My focus has moved more towards my own motivations now.
Kind regards and many thanks for the response!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).