...life can be translucent

Menu

Investigation--Need some insight asap

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. I am a certified Handwriting analyst who has been working on a double homicide, possibly a serial killer of children and teens!
This has outraged people all around the world why these four precious little souls had to be taken and taken in the vile manner
in which they were found. it makes my blood boil that the men or man who did this keeps eluding authorities who are working so hard day and night. I too, have worked hard on this case having found three very good clues which I promptly turned over to the authorities. But they are tired, weary and disillusioned as I am. so I asked the question: What can be said about the evil me or man who did these horrible things to these girls and got: HEX 5.2.3 Waiting, changing to HEX 24 Returning.

Hex 5.2.3.5.
Changing Lines

Line 2
'Waiting on the sands, there are small words.
In the end, good fortune.'

Line 3
'Waiting in the bog invites the arrival of robbers.'

Line 5
'Waiting with food and drink.
Constancy, go

Am I the one to wait or are the evil men waiting till they can escape?
Also, what does Line 3 "waiting in the bog invites the arrival of robbers"? does that mean I am in physical danger by keeping on my investigation of this terrible crime? They are going to come after me even though they don't know who I am? Although they may have found me on FaceBook. I sure hope not!

C

Candid_X

Details help, but it's often difficult to know if the answer pertains directly to the question or to the one asking the question. Assuming it speaks directly to your question what can be sid is that they are holding up on the bank of a stream, river or ocean. They are stuck there, either literally or mentally. LiSe translates line 2 as 'small ones have something to say,' which may refer to a clue they have left on the bank, something which belonged to the victims. Line 3 - waiting in mud attracts bandits - may refer to the investigators being the bandits who find the clue. 24/return may say to return to the scene of the crimes, either they or the investigation.

All these are shots in the dark.

Another consideration is to apply these ideas to your handwriting analysis itself: the waiting or pausing, the ink, returns, etc.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, I can't find in my original post that I mentioned this, but yes, the bodies of the girls were found near water (rivers) in both cases, on farmland property very close to the river. The owner of the farmhouse/land has been arrested for a totally different charge not related to the case so he is in jail as we speak. Some think he did it and he does fit the description physically somewhat but not totally. The authorities did go to several farms in the area today with search warrants but they need just one piece of key evidence. I suppose that would be the weapon. I read how to ask questions here at Clarity but I'm not good at phrasing them for a situation involving others. What do you think might be appropriate to ask now? Thank you for your help with this. I appreciate anything you come up with. This is a very sad and serious situation which eeds for swift, accurate justice!

C

Candid_X

You could ask, where exactly is the evidence we need? Based on your last answer I'd imagine they are buried or submerged in the sand or brook or river itself, so dredging may be required, if that's the missing evidence the investigation needs. Stuck in sand or mud in particular paints this picture.

I'd keep the questions narrow and specific rather than general, at this point, not knowing the details (I did not research your previous posts).

I just asked, what to look for now? Received 49 unchanging. Seasonal molting, skinning, could refer to changes such as melting ice, washed away buried objects, maybe looking at it with fresh eyes so as to not have tunnel vision. Thinking outside the box. Or the opposite, digging, dredging, searching for evidence, following hunches or possibilities, particularly anything to do with changing times and features of the landscape. I assume the bodies have been fully recovered, but not the exact location, or where the 'smoking gun' (or knife) may be hidden, if not already.

I asked, is there anything else you can say about this? and again received 5. Waiting by the bank or in sand/mud may reveal evidence in time. 5 also includes the idea of nourishment or being fortified. So again this opens a couple of possibilities, such as the perps still held up along the banks or waiting for changing seasons to reveal evidence. If ice has formed, that would be a possible meaning when it melts, or if snow has covered the area, melting snow - something seasonal, including the rising or dropping of the waterline.

Best of luck with this.

C

Candid_X

Just another shot. Crossing to the other side was also considered the original metaphorical reason for waiting. The missing evidence may be on the other side of where the victims or victim was found.

B

butterfly spider

This is a tricky one, but I have been thinking of river crossings recently and on reading this had a notion that the evidence is actually there, in the water, as Candid has said. You need to wait for this to appear - or it could be there in the handwriting....Sometimes, it can help to look at things the other way round - look at clues in the handwriting that are not presenting themselves right now. Mirror images, left-handedness. Something in the casting makes me want to tell you to look at things from a different angle - or look at the handwriting of a close relative of his who may have been there at the time, similarities.

I am also getting that perhaps the clue is in the handwriting here - something that was investigated before, some piece of writing - by someone else here. With 5.3 I always get a a sense of needing to rinse things with water - have a clean out, remove the debris. It could well be that everyone is getting bogged down - meaning that time is slipping by.

These are all my thoughts and I hope that you find the person responsible. It is the something missing here - the one little clue that is holding things up. Have you thought to return to the scene and ask the girls for their help on this.....subconsciously you might feel yourself drawn to some clue you are missing

B

butterfly spider

I do not think that you are in any danger - at least from the reading. The danger is in missing the clue.

B

butterfly spider

I was sorting out my belongings today - having a clean out and found spuriously, a piece of handwriting I did when I was 11 - it won a national competition - italic and quite beautiful, I did illustrations of butterflies around it. I won £6, which as an 8 year old in 1065, was a fortune....It was about a river, and of how we throw things in streams and rivers, the word tyres lept out at me this morning - why would anyone want to put tyres in a river....this was before I read this thread. I was thinking of pneumatic tyres going across a river actually, and of being pulled to the otherside - based on something I had recently read. I thought of things that people didnt like, or perhaps did - but tyres it definitely was about.....

I do reply to threads, but am cautious about my interpretations. ON this one, however, I am getting such a strong sense of tyres that perhaps you need to look somewhere with this. Like wanting or not wanting a ride, like hating being sucked under, like the thought of being underwater. I also hate the thought of falling, and once got my hair trapped in a fair ride....big chunks of it were caught in the sides of the ride, which had tyres to caution the blows - it was the dodgems.

I am not sure where all this is going, but it may have some relevance to your thoughts. I had not come across this piece of handwriting before - it has been sitting in a suitcase for 50 years and only came to light this morning..and the writing was about tyres in rivers. So, just maybe, it has some relevance.

Good luck

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am wondering about the nourishment piece - is there a field or garden next to the river? you mentioned it was on farmland. That might be a point of interest.

B

butterfly spider

Could the tyres of a vehicle have been changed and left in a place - farmland next to the river - in a hidden place - maybe hair is on it - just putting out thoughts here. ..could the handwriting idea link to the thread of a tyre - someone using a vehicle with a particular type of thread

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. I guess you mean car tires? At least I think that's what the others here are saying as well? You all have excellent insight. Actually, the girls were walking across abandoned old railroad bridge when they.encountered him. the girl was so intelligent she sensed something wrong and recorded one of the murders on her cell phone. He had ordered them both to go down the hill. He enticed them with a puppy to their deaths. I hate him or the others who did this to these poor girls!They never found her cell phone, bet it might be buried with the weapons in tire in the river? That was an amazing piece of handwriting you did in order to win the prize. I too love butterflies, that's how I picture these two girls in heaven. Crying as I'm posting this.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, you are right, there are acres of farmland so lots of natural ability for nourishment. They were dragged by or across the river into someone's farm. Thank you. If you have any more insight please let me know.��

B

butterfly spider

What can be said about the man or men ....

The person(s) drive a farm vehicle with a particular tyre thread - probably a large tractor type vehicle. Could there be an abandoned or changed tyre somewhere - possibly where the person goes to eat - sit on to have lunch. Could he have dragged the tyre out of the water (bog) so as not to leave evidence. Just my thoughts here as your testimony was about the murderer specifically. You

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Forgot to Mention

When I was first approached about his murder case, someone on social media messaged me (I didn't know them at all) and told me that a friend of the family of one of the deceased girls gave this person inside knowledge of how they died. It was quite gruesome for me to hear and I didn't want to believe it of course. Secondly, this person who messaged me about the details of the crime said only the family and police were aware of the details she was telling me. so she the police and the family only knew of details. This person kept messaging me with a different ID photo and alias and that made me highly suspicious of to whom I was interacting with, no voice just typing. I now wonder if I was in touch with one of the cold blooded killers! I notified the state police, FBI, etc. but haven't heard a word of course.
Rumor has it that they are investigating a man by the initials of JM. so I asked here and got:

Question "whtabtjiml" and Yi's answer, 37.2.3.4.6 to 58.

I often can't tell if the Hex is talking about my personality, my life or that of the person I'm asking about, that's why I need help in understanding the answers. The raising pig thing may make sense because the man with the initials JM does have a farm but so does most of the town's population as it is a rural town. 30 sex offenders within ten miles of this town. Yikes!

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
I had two people in mind who might have committed these horrific crimes. I posted a few minutes ago about is it JM. But now I asked did the grandfather, initials MP murder the girls and got this: and Yi's answer, 46.2.3 to 2. He looks more like the culprit from the wanted posters, sounds similar in voice and wasn't a blood grandfather to the girls, grandfather through a second marriage. The girl was the granddaughter of the woman MP married.

C

Candid_X

Line 4 - grandstepdaughter might be the treasure of the house.

Motives: jealousy of grandmother, anger of JM?

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, Candid. I asked tonight, "Will the authorities ever catch this evil man and got this:
Yi's answer, 33.3.5 to 35. Please your much-needed wisdom?

C

Candid_X

Hi Tangi. I prefer to think of it as intuitive guesswork. But, I think there's a point where advancing ends, at least for the time. Between the two H5's and this 33 I think it's saying it is time to put away the spyglass and go to our small place where we live. Like any line of questioning, there's a point where we become entangled and true progress means to rest and fortify ourselves, hope those in charge (in the small and the greater sense) find the missing pieces of this case and successfully identify the perpetrators, and that justice will prevail. I'll be watching for updates on this case from you. Peace to you, brother.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
So, if I understand. The answers the way you've put forth, there was tension over the grand daughter between grandfather/grandmother and it ended in the demise of granddaughter in the muddy big? If this is what the beds are saying then I almost for certainty know who the murderer is. Now law enforcement is going to have to pull out all they have and I guess it's telling me to step back and enjoy life? How very kind of you and butterfly to have helped me. I will keep you updated as things progress.����

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
So, if I understand. The answers the way you've put forth, there was tension over the grand daughter between grandfather/grandmother and it ended in the demise of granddaughter in the muddy big? If this is what the beds are saying then I almost for certainty know who the murderer is. Now law enforcement is going to have to pull out all they have and I guess it's telling me to step back and enjoy life? How very kind of you and butterfly to have helped me. I will keep you updated as things progress.😁😁

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Tyre

Hi. Yes, probably a good idea, the tractor tire. Maybe they have made the tire a decorative planter and hid stuff there?
There are so many farms so it's going to be a bit tough to figure out. Thank you so much friend.

C

Candid_X

So, if I understand. The answers the way you've put forth, there was tension over the grand daughter between grandfather/grandmother and it ended in the demise of granddaughter in the muddy big? If this is what the beds are saying then I almost for certainty know who the murderer is. Now law enforcement is going to have to pull out all they have and I guess it's telling me to step back and enjoy life? How very kind of you and butterfly to have helped me. I will keep you updated as things progress.����
Based on your information and readings, let's say I think it's a reasonable working hypothesis. 37.3 speaks clearly about a family feud. I think Bradford depicts it most graphically:

Family members scolded severely.
Regrettable harshness,
opportune
Wife, child smirking, mocking -
ends in disgrace.

Based on your description of the scene, the murderer sounded outraged and out for vengeance. A crime of passion more than cold, calculated perversion.

But remember, I make no claim to know or to be psychic. Just cognitive and imaginative reasoning, which my gut affirms.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
I too don't make claims to actually know but here is an update. The police announced via impromptu press conference yesterday they are reconnecting with some who've been formerly cleared because they directly lied to the police. One thing strange, the grandfather of the one girl is supposed to be an upstanding member of the community, not a cold blooded klller. If he is the one as the hexs suggest, hey are looking in different directions supposedly. However, it would fit your thoughts more. The murders were so gross that they thought was manual serial killer is on the loose. It's quite possible that step granddad is leading a double life. Ty very much for your time and kindness especially insight.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Im', wondering if it might be the tire of a semi-trailer instead of a tractor? The girl's grandfather might have been ann over the road trucker, don't know yet. Candid X said that through the questions I asked and answers I go that there had to have been a family feud before the two kids were murdered. I agree with that. However. Canid X said that perhaps the grandfather got mad to the boiling point (my words here) that it was a crime of bent of fury, not one of calculated evil passion. I wonder though because both girls' had their throats cut which seems to me to be a crime of a serial killer with premeditation. Unless if grandpa is guilty, he made it the most gruesome scene as a cover up so that the police would be led toward a different type of killer? The authorities don't seem much closer and that part of the country is on edge all the time now.

B

butterfly spider

Hello

My Nanny's next door neighbour used to read tea leaves. She was very very good, but limited in her vocabulary. The Police used to ask her to help in murders, especially children. It was a very rough area of a big City. She was very good, but was limited in her ability to comprehend the images she saw, I think. I am not a psychic, or even a good I Ching interpretor, but I do believe that we are shown messages, pictures and solutions that we ignore, or fail to comprehend, due to lack of awareness or intellect.

My Chinese friend who introduced me to the I Ching many years ago, told me that in her village, the Police would ask the diviner for help - which she would give free. She would cast the coins and give her thoughts on who, why, when where and how.....

I am absolutely sure that this person was being given the information, as are we, via the I Ching, and my Nan's neighbour via her tea leaves. It is just the interpretation that is so hard. We can only stab at things in the dark, desperately try to help....

All I can say is that, knowing absolutely nothing about this case, where you are, or who is involved, I have a very strong sense of a large tyre. It may well be a road-haulage vehicle, and I also get a strong sense that there is a connection with someone that you already know about. There is a change of something, it could almost be the tyres on the vehicle. Did this person change vehicles, working with someone else to cover tracks....I am not sure that the murderer is now not far away, but has a connection with the area - a friend of the Grandfather perhaps? This might be why the girls were lured there - they sort of knew this person. Are you sure there were not 2 people involved here? I was thinking of this thread and those poor souls when I looked out of the window of the coach I was in and saw a car transporter, next to some derelict gravel/sand extraction works......I also saw some cranes,

I do think that the person you are looking for is connected to someone who knew the girls, but who is now far away - by road, possibly a long-haul truck driver.

The next door neighbour to my Nan predicted the identity as being a long-haul driver, a salesman, in an English multiple murder investigation. She had told officers 3 times about the work and the possible employment of this person. She just lacked the ability to really get it spot-on.

The answer to your investigation is sitting under your noses here. You are looking at all of this from the wrong angle. Perhaps the girls had become involved with someone who drove a truck, maybe who knew their Grandfather and was connected to him. It almost definitely has something to do with tyres.

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. You have some interesting memories of some very interesting people. I never believed in tea leaves but maybe it has to do with the person who really knows how to interpret them? My goodness, that must be a hard task, I don't know where one would start as ll tea leaves seem to me to be like snowflakes, all alike but then scientists say snow flakes aren't all alike lol. so, I'm not making fun of tea leaves.
I agree with you that a big tire was changed and quite possibly was a long haul truck tire. I could imagine that. But Candid said there was a huge fight within the household of the girl and her grandfather/grandmother before her death. That somehow she irritated her grandfather to no end and he got revenge. Of course Candid said he wasn't any psychic and this is just a hypothesis based on what I asked and drew from here. So you think I'm barking up the wrong tree concerning the grandfather killing his grandaughter? the Hex seemed to suggest this scenario. I won't rule out a long haul trucker cause anyhting is plausible but I don't have any readings directly implying that. A changed tire certainly. It's really a sad saga yes? I adore children and love most people. I hate to see this evil person whoever he is gettiing away with murder. Everyone in that small town is hsaking in their boots from fear, too sad. Thank you as I do appreciate any insight. Maybe I just have to step out for awhile and let it all go and time will reveal the truthas long as he doesn't hurt one more soul. :)

tange4

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. You have some interesting memories of some very interesting people. I never believed in tea leaves but maybe it has to do with the person who really knows how to interpret them? My goodness, that must be a hard task, I don't know where one would start as ll tea leaves seem to me to be like snowflakes, all alike but then scientists say snow flakes aren't all alike lol. so, I'm not making fun of tea leaves.
I agree with you that a big tire was changed and quite possibly was a long haul truck tire. I could imagine that. But Candid said there was a huge fight within the household of the girl and her grandfather/grandmother before her death. That somehow she irritated her grandfather to no end and he got revenge. Of course Candid said he wasn't any psychic and this is just a hypothesis based on what I asked and drew from here. So you think I'm barking up the wrong tree concerning the grandfather killing his grandaughter? the Hex seemed to suggest this scenario. I won't rule out a long haul trucker cause anyhting is plausible but I don't have any readings directly implying that. A changed tire certainly. It's really a sad saga yes? I adore children and love most people. I hate to see this evil person whoever he is gettiing away with murder. Everyone in that small town is hsaking in their boots from fear, too sad. Thank you as I do appreciate any insight. Maybe I just have to step out for awhile and let it all go and time will reveal the truthas long as he doesn't hurt one more soul. :)

B

butterfly spider

Yes, the reading could be telling you to do just that........
I do hope that the investigation comes to a successful conclusion.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Long Yi's reply 5.2.3.5 to 24 Taishing and Xiao shing set analysis

Time parameters
Year: Ding fire You metal (hollow root: chen earth, si fire)
Month: Gui water Mao wood (hollow root: chen earth, si fire)
Day: Geng metal zi water (hollow root: chen earth, si fire)
Hour: Ding fire hai water (hollow root: wu fire, wei earth)

Hexagram 5 Main (soul drifting hexagram)
5.6. Ying line - Wife Mou earth zi water to 24.6 yang line: child gui water you metal
5.5. Yang line - brother mou earth xu earth to 24.5 ying line: wife gui water hai water
5.4. Ying line - child mou earth shen metal (host) to 24.4 ying line brother geng metal chou earth (guest)
5.3 Yang line - Jia wood chen earth to 24.3 ying line brother geng metal chen earth
5.2 Yang line - officer Jia wood Yin wood (hidden line; parents Yi wood si fire) to 24.2 Ying line officer geng metal yin wood
5.1 Yang line - wife jia wood zi water (guest) to 24.1 yang line wife geng metal zi water (host)

The suspected connected to the case may be shown in hexagram 5.3 brother geng metal chen earth. Since chen earth in the hollow root under the year, month and day of the reading, no one knows the whereabout of this individual at present.

Line 5.4 is the yongshen (motivator) of the reading. Child line shen metal refers to the younger person or persons. The line reappears as you metal in 24.6, meaning the younger person is far away or gone. You metal is known as yue op (month striker) at the time of the reading. As a result, there is no need to follow up on the younger person. Line 24.6 is coupled to line 24.3 and 5.3. It is associated with the green dragon. The line 5.3 person knows the 24.6 younger person because 24.6 you metal couples with 24.3 brother chen earth.

The parent line is the hidden line yi wood si fire under the officer line at 5.2. Si fire is the hollow root of under the year, month and day of the reading. The parent line refers to one of the key evidence (older person or documents or vehicle etc.). No one knows the whereabout of this evidence. Since the officer line is 5.2, the law enforcement authorities is properly working on it because officer yin wood fuels the parent line si fire.

Hexagram 5 is the soul drifting hexagram. There is no clear direction or lead in the current investigation. Line 5.5 is a brother line (3rd party) that changes into the wife line. This individual 5.5 is xu earth which couples to the month of the reading mao wood. Mao wood is the investigation authority.

Mao wood 5.5 changes into the female line hai water 24.5 which couples to the officer line 24.2 officer line yin wood (investigator). Since both are yin lines, the investigator and the female is not communicating to each other much.

Line 24.4 brother chou earth is in the outer door position and couples to zi water day of the reading. Since 5.1 and 5.6 are both female zi water, they forms the boundary of the reading analysis and the case. The female zi water knows the line 5.4 line chou earth person. No details from your reading.

Line 5.2 and 53 are the change lines between the host and guest line, matters that interfere with the investigation.

Development may come from the month of chen earth (after April 4 2017). Evidence may appear in the month of si fire (after May 5 2017).

Since you posted the reading, if we assume that you are a younger investigator, you can also be the 5.4 host line shen metal person who conflicts with the officer (law enforcement party) yin wood at 5.2.

The 5.4 host line shen metal couples to the hidden line evidence in 5.2 hidden line si fire. If you investigate, and do not have a presentable evidence, this may be your frustration.

The movement star is associated with the officers at 5.2 and 24.2 yin wood (law enforcement group). They are on the go working on this case.

Caution: Since officer line may mean law enforcement officer or the criminal. If one assign the officer line as the criminal, it also means the suspect is on the run. Since all the parties 5.3, and 5.2 are in the inner lower trigram. They may still be around locally.

The above is a quick of the Tai Shing iching layout.

Hexagram 5 (lower trigram; chien, upper trigram kan)
Hexagram 24 (lower trigram: zhen, upper trigram kun)

Your hexagrams embedded the following hexagrams

House 1 (kan): hexagram 6
House 2 (Kun); hexagram 45
House 3 (zhen); hexagram 24
House 4 (sun): hexagram 50
House 5 (central); hexagram 21
House 6 (chien); hexagram 11
House 7 (tui); hexagram 54
House 8 (ken); hexagram 15
House 9 (li); hexagram 63.

Hexagram 21 is in house 5. Ying and Yang are balanced and Chi is moving up. This means the process in arresting the suspect is in all the party’s mind.
You career role is in house 1 (hexagram 11 peace). All parties are co-operating, other people will help you.

Your immediate future is in house 9 near completion. Your part is done. It is kan water in house of li fire. You try to resolve the problem, but the problem will expand and get bigger with time.

This site does not allow the posting of the diagram or tables. I just share my two cents worth without knowing any details.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).