...life can be translucent

Menu

Is it a valid belief ? 29 unchanging

Reaction score
Hello,

I would appreciate any insight ! I asked the iching "Is it a valid belief" ... one which I am clinging on to regards what a psychic told me about a situation. I recieved 29 unchanging.

Repeated danger. Does this refer to the belief, or a warning about the situation !
yes and no answers are always tricky I appreciate ....

many thanks xxx

Reaction score
I think 29 unchanging tells of worrying which puts one in repeated danger and perhaps that this is the lesson here ....

C

Candid_X

29 has always had two faces for me, like the commonly seen masks of drama of laughing and crying. An either/or question answered with 29 is usually "yes". "Edgy" is another term which can work for 29.

I'd observe over some time to see how things develop before taking the plunge.

Reaction score
Thanks for your post Candid ! Interesting that 29 unchanging is usually a YES....is this simply because "sincerity leads to success"..etc as in james Dekorne's translation? 29 speaks about following the heart through the abyss I think....so maybe its a reminder to connect to my own heart rather than a belief ?

In an earlier thread someone posted 2.2.5 to 29 in response to "Can I trust my intuition"
Below is how it turned out.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
29. Hummingbirds can't fly.

When I get 29 I remind myself that hummingbirds - the smallest bird in creation weighing something less than a penny - should not, by all scientific reasoning, be able to fly and yet they not only fly, they are the only bird that can fly forwards, backwards, up, down, sideways and hover. 29. presents a similar riddle. The superior man should by all good reasoning fall into the pits and drown and yet instead he not only survives the situation, he teaches others how to safely glide across the waters too.
So as a response to your question, "is this a valid belief?" I see 29 as telling you it's true if you believe it's true and maybe also as an encouragement for you to trust your vision.

btw, 2.2.5 - 30.
Not 2.2.5 - 29.

C

Candid_X

Celeryeatscucumber, (is that like rock, scissors, paper?)

"Yes" was intended as a little play on words, when 29 is an answer for a yes or no type of question for me. In other words, in one way or the other I will learn a lesson, or "yes but beware" idea, or "yes, but is it worth risk?"

In your question one might say, "Yes, but not without using your common sense or your reasoning facilities too," or "by doing so you will learn for yourself if the psychic was correct." All of these answers might apply, especially if you have been down this path before.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Better know nothing than half-know many things! Better be a fool on one's
own account, than a sage on other people's approbation! I--go to the
basis:
--What matter if it be great or small? If it be called swamp or sky? A
handbreadth of basis is enough for me, if it be actually basis and ground!
--A handbreadth of basis: thereon can one stand. In the true knowledge
there is nothing great and nothing small.

Nietzsche

Last edited:
Reaction score
What a wonderful quote Bradford thankyou that has helped immensely ! better be a fool on one's own account indeed.....

Rosada: Oh dear how odd ! There was a whole massive thread on 2.2.5 to 29 :) !!!

Thankyou Candid...I see...there is an uncertain playfullness to that YES.

Its interesting isn't it the power that a phsycic can have over the mind, regardless of what the truth or future may become. One worth noting with the iching also perhaps? While the iching is excellent for "now" readings...with the future it also appears to be excellent but I have my curiosity

Thankyou all for your help xxxx

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Oops, no, wait. I'm wrong. 2.2.5 does lead to 29.
Geeze.. sorry.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
We really only need enough "belief" to give us a place to stand securely,
and just enough confidence. More than that will cloud everything we do.
I like to use climbing and rafting metaphors for the Abysmal.
And Nietzsche comes up a lot there, live dangerously and all.
If you can keep the focus, the experience of 29 is exhilarating.
It's not a bad hexagram at all.

B

butterfly spider

I like the way that 29, if approached wisely, leads to 30......so Rosada, this may have just been a freudian slip here......

O

oceangirl

As a psychic reader myself - nothing that is said in readings is concrete they are only suggestions of what could happen. Hanging on to what a reader says takes away your free will and does your head in.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).