...life can be translucent

Menu

I've been a user for a few months (free), purchased tonight.

Kris Pryo

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I love the Journal software for the translations of Bradford Hatcher and Hilary Barrett with a slight preference for Hilary's translation/interpretation because it feels a bit softer. I really like Bradford's as well but sometimes I find it a bit more difficult to identify with the meaning.

I have two questions for now;
1/. Have you considered yet producing the Resonance Journl for Android? As I'm away from my PC quite a bit, I really hope that you produce a version of the journal for Android eventually.
2/. Where can I get a copy (electronic or physical) of Hilarys Iching? I have a PDF of Bradford Hatcher's and use it everyday during breaks @ work ... but have to wait until I get home to read the alternative text.

Thanks all, I really appreciate the opportunity to be here.

Cheers,
Kris

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Kris, thanks for buying!

Hello everyone,
I love the Journal software for the translations of Bradford Hatcher and Hilary Barrett with a slight preference for Hilary's translation/interpretation because it feels a bit softer. I really like Bradford's as well but sometimes I find it a bit more difficult to identify with the meaning.

I have two questions for now;
1/. Have you considered yet producing the Resonance Journl for Android? As I'm away from my PC quite a bit, I really hope that you produce a version of the journal for Android eventually.
Yes, that's on our list of things to do. The current priority is streamlining the current desktop version so it runs more quickly when you have thousands of entries; the next project after that will be an Android version.

2/. Where can I get a copy (electronic or physical) of Hilarys Iching? I have a PDF of Bradford Hatcher's and use it everyday during breaks @ work ... but have to wait until I get home to read the alternative text.
Amazon, or your friendly local bookshop, under the title I Ching: walking your path, creating your future. The original edition's ISBN is 978-1-84837-453-9. (There is a more recent edition that I didn't get a chance to check, and that turns out to be missing the text for 3.6... :mad:) Thank you for asking!

Kris Pryo

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Hilary! I'll check out the Amazon option.
Looking forward to the Android option when it happens.
I've been using the I Ching since 1980; the Wilhem translation and it was a constant companion and advisor while I was in the army.
I came upon your site a few years ago actually and really liked what I read. Your interpretation is my most favourite, and I feel that communication opens up via your translation. I'm very grateful, thank you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).