...life can be translucent

Menu

Intention in Making Contact 15.2.5

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm trying to take a break from relationship worries these days. But just when I was beginning to feel a bit better (after several days of staying in, meditating, and self care) I heard from someone that I recently had a relationship with that was brief but left me a little off-balance. He sent me a friendly enough text congratulating me on a recent professional accomplishment. It was nice enough, but I really wondered what to make of it. I responded politely, and that was it. But in my mind there was no reason for the contact. And he does not normally randomly contact me like that... So I asked "What were his intentions in contacting me?" I'm just curious, as I'm really still trying to make sense of what happened with that one and what to expect in the future. I've gotten 48 in some capacity quite a bit when asking about him. I've been working hard on returning to my "well" so wonder if there is some commentary there regarding him, because I AM taking the IChing's advice (and working hard on it) if that is it. In fact I had not even asked a single IChing question in many days. And quite oddly the second I asked one I got that text..:duh: I've also gotten 63 and 63.3 repeatedly when asking about the relationship since doing my self work. Is it saying, it's not over until it's over or what?

Your insights are really appreciated!

:bows:

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
Anyone? Maybe I posted this at a weird time of day? lol

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I don't know if 15.2.5 - 30 really describes what his intentions were but I think it advises you how you should think of them, and that is I think you are being advised to assume he was simply speaking as one self-contained independent individual to another (30) and that he meant just what he said, no more, no less (15).

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Rosada,

Thanks for the reply! Hmm... thanks. Yeah I mean I pretty much do, just found it kind of odd. I mean I'm just not really sure why he would bother reaching out personally. We are on social media. He could have done it there. I think it's good to leave someone alone for a while when you decide to stop seeing each other.

Anyway, thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).