...life can be translucent

Menu

I asked "How to make friends at new workplace?"

Joninmelbourne

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm a male primary teacher and joined a new school at the start of the year. I'm the only male teacher there and have struggle so far to make any fiends there. People say hello, but generally avoid chatting. I feel people are a bit wary of me and are very cliquey. So I have been into the IChing for several years but have been interpreting things on my own. I'm glad I found this site and this is my first post!

The answer given to "How do I make new friends at work" had no changing lines and was " The Wanderer". It is very "me", I do get bored easily at jobs and have move around schools in my teaching career quite a bit. But as so far has making friends, not sure what the I Ching is trying to say? Also, I seem to get cast The Wanderer very often. Maybe one cast in 5 would be The Wanderer so maybe I'm missing a lesson here? Any help appreciated, thanks everyone!

O

oceangirl

I get Hex 56 a lot and I'm a bit of a gypsy too,like you. The reading suggests to me, two things....one that they figure you won't be around for long so why bother and two, just let go of how things could/should be and remain open to whatever happens.
I'm a teacher of sorts too, have moved around a lot and have come to the understanding that a lot of people judge my way of life and have no interest in wanting to hear about it.
I also just think - whoever you're meant to become friends/connect with will happen. Some places it's noone and other places I've made lifelong friends.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).