...life can be translucent

Menu

Answer: 14.1 to 50 Question: My husband's acting career

mellissande17

visitor
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm new to this community and to this form of divination. I am trying to understand how to interpret an answer I received.

My husband started acting in independent films as a hobby a few years ago. He really enjoys it and has done very well. This month he was offered a contract with an agent and he accepted.

The question I wrote was "Z's acting career" but in my heart was more specifically "Will he find success in this? and Is this worth pursuing?"

This is the first question I have ever asked of this oracle and the first time I've asked it.

Thanks so much for any insight anyone may have!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
14.1 No relationship with what is harmful. There is no blame in this.

I see this as meaning he will have offers to appear in films of varying value and that he must be clear about not accepting roles that do not promote his values. There is no blame in refusing to take such roles. If he sticks to his guns the second hexagram 50 suggests he will have success.

mellissande17

visitor
Reaction score
*Update*
My husband's acting career has taken off! I asked this question in March and starting in August of the same year he started gaining recognition. In 3 months he has been cast in 4 films and just got an offer yesterday for a lead role in a 5th film.

mellissande17

visitor
Reaction score
Update

*Update*
My husband's acting career has taken off! I asked this question in March and starting in August of the same year he started gaining recognition. In 3 months he has been cast in 4 films and just got an offer yesterday for a lead role in a 5th film.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hey! Cool!
Do you see any connection to your reading?

mellissande17

visitor
Reaction score
Response to Rosada

Rosada I absolutely do! I feel that 14.1 was referring to the skill and talent that he is in possession of and 50 referred to the possibility of success if the talent and skill is used appropriately. I'm finding that with the I-Ching it sometimes takes a little time and perspective to fully understand an answer.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).