...life can be translucent

Menu

19.1.2 > 2 Facing a fear

GoldenN

visitor
Reaction score
I have taken the last year off to organise my work, edit something like a book I wrote the year before and fine hone a sprawling social platform. I have lived with my lovely partner (I worked with this forum two years ago I'm getting over my issues with romantic relationships and it was very helpful, thank you. Hopefully I've provided all the updates) and he has supported me financially. I am now finding that I have a serious issue when it comes to employment. I have no reason to have the same anxieties that have plagued for most if my working life and yet the fear of being rejected and not knowing how to present myself to the world is much greater than I imagined. I want to earn my own money and contribute to our life together and gain the sense of self and achievement this brings. I did the iching and asked "what do I do about my attitude to employment?" I received 19.1.2 > 2.

Your thoughts and advice are welcome. Thank you.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
19.1 and 19.2 both strike me as being about making oneself approachable. Perhaps you are being guided for now to just take the first step and not try to visualize everything all at once. So what can you do to make yourself more approachable? Get your resume in order? Talk to an employment agency?
As hexagram 2 describes an empty fertile field waiting to be planted perhaps as you write out your resume you will also become more clear about what it is you are looking for, what intention you want to plant in this open field of possibilities, and as you make this intention you will recognize the next reasonable step coming into view.

D

diamanda

You could also join a relevant professional body, and/or a relevant LinkedIn group. See how similar professionals present themselves, what vocabulary they use, and so on.

GoldenN

visitor
Reaction score
Well interestingly Hex 2 references the womb and 19 suggests that there's a time frame for active guided advancements with benefits that continue. I am pregnant so there is certainly a relevance.

It suggests as you have suggested to be guided and not visualise everything. How could I? Has anyone explores the references to companions in 19.1 and 2 and Hex 2?

Many thanks!

19.1 and 19.2 both strike me as being about making oneself approachable. Perhaps you are being guided for now to just take the first step and not try to visualize everything all at once. So what can you do to make yourself more approachable? Get your resume in order? Talk to an employment agency?
As hexagram 2 describes an empty fertile field waiting to be planted perhaps as you write out your resume you will also become more clear about what it is you are looking for, what intention you want to plant in this open field of possibilities, and as you make this intention you will recognize the next reasonable step coming into view.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).