...life can be translucent

Menu

Just so Pleased!!! Q. what about moving back to Sussex? Hex 1. 5 > 14

kforchange

visitor
Reaction score
This reading has made me so happy that I just wanted to share!!!

Having been forced to leave Sussex after just one year due to a relationship break down, I have felt somewhat adrift in term of what next, I lost a lot of material things which I ad built up over the last 12 years since moving back to the uk from the States where a similar thing happened (yes patterns!! I'm working on that!)before moving to Sussex I'd been renting a lovely flat and I had a lovely black cat, all gone in this last break up, and I had to return to my mothers box room in London with my tail between my legs and my heart broken and my confidence shattered. I had returned to the Yi during this difficult time to help navigate these turbulent waters and find my new direction and apparently I'm doing ok, and I feel good considering. Anyway after my questioning today, and some unexpected answers I though to ask What if I move make to Sussex and got Hex 1 . 5 > 14 and it has put the biggest smile on my face and joy in my heart! I have no idea how I will make it happen but I am hopeful that the journey back will be smoother than what it took for me to leave!

Happy Happy Saturday <3

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).