...life can be translucent

Menu

My Book: 11.1.3.4.6 > 64 - Balance

elienos

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am an old time reader of these forums, and they have helped me a lot with my own interpretations. However, I am very curious about my recent reading I did on the book I am writing. There are a lot of changing lines, but mostly I love the balance of it all. Just minutes before I threw this hexagram, I have a very cool sort of envisioning in my head of the multi-dimension connectedness of Iching.

Anyhow, I was basically asking generally about my book. Like it was my book's personal Iching reading. It my first book.

I got 11: 1,3,4,6 changing. I love how the lines have a sort of balance, 11 with all yin upper trigram and all yang bottom trigram, with the top and bottom line of each trigram changing, then hex 64 with an every other line pattern. At the same time, I am having a hard time really deciphering what it means. It has to do with balance and completion, but I have always have a hard time when there are tons of changing lines. I need to deepen my understanding, and I think this hexagram is a perfect opportunity.

Is anyone interested in giving opinions and thoughts?

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Elienos,

I'd start with hex 64, that things are pretty well set, yet final details will still be important.

Then, for me, hex 11 has meant both something good will happen (a managing director found a better placement for me at work when I needed it) or nothing will happen (when I asked about someone doing work on my home who had good reviews online, but they replied they didn't do that kind of work). Looking at the lines though, they are closer to when something good happened:

11.1 Initially it sounds promising in that "undertakings bring good fortune."
11.3 It may have ups and downs in the market, but it's true worth won't change.
11.4 There is a well-connected ally.
11.6 Reliance on one's support system when things happen beyond one's control.

It's hard to tell if the answer is only about the book, per your question, or also about your role as an author. Maybe a little of both. Overall, I'd read the answer as the book's journey may need a little shepherding, but it will eventually find it's niche.

Good luck!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).